Too Much Vaping-Wake And Vape

socalfisher

So i was wondering, about half way through my day at work i start to lose the initial flavor of my juice.. now this has been happening since i started vaping. most of my juice is either 70/30, 50/50, 100vg. 24-36mg depending on how i wake up .I usually use the 70/30 at work and the rest when i get home, but what i notice is that the juice starts to taste the same.. even if i switch from a tobacco to coffee or blueberry.. the only one that will stay all day with me is the cheap stuff i picked up at the smoke shop around the corner..(NLA-never light again which is 100% vg 24mg)

is there a reason behind this or is something wrong with the juice?

i also drip,use carts, and ce2 all have the same effect

Edited by socalfisher

It happens to me also. I find that after awhile my taste buds become de-sensitized and juice flavor is just meh. Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong or that the juice is bad, I think its just your tastebuds. :)

I noticed that by the end of the day, non of my flavors taste as strong as they do in the am. But I can taste the difference between them. Do you use the same Atty or Carto when you change flavors? That might be the reason they all taste the same. I dedicate cartos to their own flavor.

I'm the same way. Once I have vaped something all day I get to where I really can't taste it. So I load up and atty with Geoff's Blend that has a strong flavor and that gets my taste buds jump started. So when I start vaping the same juice I had used earlier I can taste the flavor. Might not work for you but it works for me.

You aren't alone with this. Many of us have the same issue. I also find if I drink strong coffee or eat something with strong flavor it kills the liquid flavor for a while. I do have a tendency to switch flavors frequently and that seems to help a bit. I usually alternate between a fruit flavor and my apple pie or tiramisu. It seems to help if I alternate between 2 completely different flavors.

I don't think there can ever be too much wake & vape. Have you tried Vapor Renew's juice with caffeine? blackberry omg!!!!!!

anyway, I do think it's a tastbud thing.

Yup this happens to me too. When it does i'll just switch to something totally different for a while it helps. I also like to have something with cinnamon or lemon on hand for just those occasions, perks those taste buds right up.

I keep a rotation going for the most part of 3 or 4 juices that I vape all day, then theres my growing box of juices that I try out and review. I guess switching around a lot keeps my taste buds alert lol. That and Ive noticed I keep water around at all times, I get dry mouth a lot when I vape and that usually keeps things fresh for me