Another Winner From Sweet-Vapes

egoluvr

12 mg 70/30 Key Lime Pie

My mom and I got a big order from Sweet-Vapesand split the 30 ml bottles.

This key lime pie is slap your gramma good! :thumbsup: Nice throat hit, incredible flavor and plumes of vapor - spot on in my humble opinion. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to try the others but I can't seem to stop vaping this one lol

Michael, I find them to be spot on they are very flavorful but mild. You could try a sample pack and check them for yourself if you like. IF you like really intense they have an extra flavoring option. hope that helps.

Thank you, that is very helpful. Mild is the primary word I was looking for. Seems like most people actual prefer that, to me it is a major turn off. One of the reasons I prefer TV, the flavor is like an explosion. I really like to indulge , so bold flavors are my thing. Thanks again for your help.

Sure no problem - If you decide to try something from them try the lemon poundcake, it is sweet, and the lemon really makes your mouth tingle, I think you may enjoy that one :)

(((tags))) Haven't seen you in a couple days :) Yes, try the keylime pie , if you love the real thing you will L O V E the juice. It is so flavorful and delicious nice TH and tons of vapor. I swear if she was public i'd by stock- she's really on to something good.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines