Odd Ego Battery Behavior

So after dinner I went for the eGo for an after dinner vape and saw something odd. As I approached it sitting on the counter I noticed it was "flashing" one flash, then three seconds, then one flash etc.

The metal drip tip was not hot so it didn't seem that it was on or activated. I pushed the button and the atty fired normal enough, but then when I released the button it returned to the one flash, three seconds, flash.

I have disconnected the atty and plugged it into the charger, and the that has stopped the flashing - at least for now, not sure what will happen when I remove it.

Anyone seen this before?

Nope the button area is not sealed (I do not think) so it is possible some juice could have found its way in that way an is messing with the activation switch associated with the button. I guess when I get back home tomorrow I will see if its still flashing away.

Thats two batteries down in as many weeks - BOOOO

Good think my Ali'i shipped today!

ok so mine did that and I tried to plug it into the charger plugged into the wall nothing worked so I turned it off and plugged it into the usb on my comp and that worked if you haven't fixed it yet try that. btw I have a 1000 mah ego T batt. :thumbup:

Nope it's dead and a goner for sure, it looks like I did a tad too much careless dripping and got some juice in the battery button. I suspect juice got into the battery.

It happens!

Boy you nailed that one GPurv! I am beginning to think you just might be smarter than and average bear. Now don't go gettin a swelled head or anything like that!unworthy.gif

So after dinner I went for the eGo for an after dinner vape and saw something odd. As I approached it sitting on the counter I noticed it was "flashing" one flash, then three seconds, then one flash etc.

The metal drip tip was not hot so it didn't seem that it was on or activated. I pushed the button and the atty fired normal enough, but then when I released the button it returned to the one flash, three seconds, flash.

I have disconnected the atty and plugged it into the charger, and the that has stopped the flashing - at least for now, not sure what will happen when I remove it.

Anyone seen this before?

I think your battery is going. mine did something strange last night too. I went to go connect the full charged battery into my ego T atty and the Atty would not work..I was like, come on now! so I switched to another ego battery and the atty worked fine. I think the battery is going up. it`s a 1000mah battery. maybe that is what is happening with yours too.