Starting Over Day One...

ok, ran out of analogs last night, went to mail box this morning while coffee was brewing...

new Riva, new cartos, and a new liquid... i think all in all while ive been away i smoked a total of 4 packs of analogs....

so i got through my morning without an analog, decided that i dont hate this flavor, and i need to stick with it a day or two to figure out if the juices i was using before were the source of a lot of my troubles (dayvape, feel free to chime in on this topic)

but this is what i do know...

the tank is not for me, the MAP tank, while nice, still lacks the TH and warm comfort of a LR carto... so really, searching for my perfect vapeing experience is really not a problem, it is LR cartos, i just need to make them last more than a day each...

i am going to toss all of my old cartos that even after a coke soak and boiling were still not unclogged... going to hang onto my clogged atty and give it a coke bath in the near future or something , but will keep it for the just in case... after all, there is always DD if something goes wrong with the cartos....

ill keep you posted success or failure... but if the old juices were the problem then i will be in need of suggestions for non clogging e liquids in the near future, meanwhile its 30mls of menthol tobacco for now while i figure this out...

I'm so happy your back and ready to start again.

4 packs.. No big deal, **** happens and we all know it.

I have been noticing a few things lately about cartos and juice. I wonder if it would account for some of the problems your having.

If I use particular flavors, my cartos take a dive. At first I thought it was just dark juices but not all of them are. Flavors like cinnamon roll, Pumpkin spice, coffees, root beers, creams, Carmel, certain very sweet flavors and flavors with alot of spice inevitably slog up my cartos. They don't kill them, but quickly suck every bit of enjoyment out of them. Fruit flavors, tobacco flavors, Menthol, my cartos love. They seem to last and last and last. I have no idea why this is, but I now limit these vapes to a minimum. A lot of these flavors come from different companies also. So it's just not a specific vendor problem.

Anyways that's about all I "think I know" :rolleyes:

glad you are back.. for me, I can not be without my eGo T atomizer for in the car. at home, I took up DD. the flavors are really good when you DD..

Oh and I try to stay away from very thick purple grape e-liquid. it stained my jeans and hands. it was all over the place.. simply terrible..lol..

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Have you tried KBV's "Vape Placid"? All the reviews I have read says it tastes just like if you were to take an unlit Newport, put it in your mouth, and suck. They have a 70/30 PG/VG blend and at 24mg nic level, I get a pretty good TH on their juices, especially on LR atty's. I have tried a bunch of their jooses and none have ever clogged any of my atties, even their darker colored jooses. I really have become a fan of theirs. They make some really complex flavors that are awesome like Monkey Bread and Rice Krispity Treats.

EDIT: Glad your back btw!!

Edited by Morfeeus

Have you tried a 306 atty? You have to have a drip tip with it, they are short, but the TH is great and great vapor, it gets hot. I got one to try it and love it.

What about lr atties? The best cartomizers I have used are the LR from electronixstix, have tried others, but the boge ones from there are the best.

Good luck and glad you are back :thumbsup:

{{{{HUGS}}}}} So glad your back in action. Wishing you much success in round two. Remember we are all here for you. GO GO GO :animier::animier::animier:

Edited by egoluvr

Well good on you! Please don't be so hard on yourself, the entire process is, well a process. 4 packs given the years of pack is really nothing, what matters is you never gave up, you hit a road bump.

I am sure you are not the first, and will certainly will not be the last.

Kiddo, get back to just enjoying vaping, and don't be so hard on yourself. I think sometimes we get so wound up in following everyone's new discoveries in new flavors and toys that we forget to just settle back, learn how to make the device we have work for us and our lifestyles, and vape. Every analog NOT smoked is a victory.

Have you tried KBV's "Vape Placid"? All the reviews I have read says it tastes just like if you were to take an unlit Newport, put it in your mouth, and suck. They have a 70/30 PG/VG blend and at 24mg nic level, I get a pretty good TH on their juices, especially on LR atty's. I have tried a bunch of their jooses and none have ever clogged any of my atties, even their darker colored jooses. I really have become a fan of theirs. They make some really complex flavors that are awesome like Monkey Bread and Rice Krispity Treats.

EDIT: Glad your back btw!!

what is KBV?.... oooooh kick bass... no ive not been there as yet

and thanks everyone... maybe its ok for me to fall off the wagon from time to time so long as i dont give up trying... but meanwhile... this juice is alright but... lol, lets see how long i can make this carto last before i take my chances with other flavors

I hope that you find your all day vape. It is hard there are a lot of days I say "I need a cigarette", that's when I go vape my head off for about 15 minutes and it works. The amount of cigarettes you have smoked doesn't matter any more because that's done. Don't beat yourself up about it either. Everyday you don't smoke, that's one more day added to you health and well being. Good luck easliy and am praying it works this time.

Hi, welcome back!.... we don't know each other, but if i had to go back to analogs, I think I would just go cold turkey...... I have really enjoyed my vaping and trying new flavors and the DIY area. So, experiment a bit, but I would say clean yer attys every night, and then blow them out in the morning and do whatever else is needed to get it smoke ready. I gave up on attys and carts and went to cartos and clearos. I want a MAP tank, but my partner would scalp me (I really have spent a LOT in the past 2 months). Now if I can budget for it, I prolly can get one, but cripes, they're gone in minutes! I tryed making a zip tank but that flopped, not real sure why, so mebbe I will try again. The main thing, try to stay off the killer weed, and be happy vaping. Good Luck!

I am just glad you haven't given up. You really have had a run of rotten luck. I am hoping and hoping things work better this go round. keep expirementing. I just know you will find the right combination.

We really want you to succeed !!!!!:animier: :animier:

Darling, it IS a never ending learning thing. And remember, if we step back, you and I have been doing this for a VERY short time. Trying juices, trying different set ups. It's OK. It would be the same way if you were trying to change your eating habits, or any other major change.

I have been thinking all week about settling in on ONE delivery method (waffling now between my Tank and my juice box with LR cartos on it) and ONE or two juices instead of the army of bottles I have all over the place.

Congrats on making the rebound, maybe your making this harder on yourself then it needs to be, I say stick to what works best, throw out the rest, venture when your set in and find a vendor who supplys awesome juices. Take it slow, I have seen fails when everything is going crazy, try new things when your all ready set and satisfyed with the basics. I have had minimal problems, but I credit that to buying the top products I can find. Boge cartos = win, joye products = win bye quality products when you can because usually you get what ya pay for and is 2 bucks more for a good atty worth not haven issues? Just my take on this. And again welcome back!

Great to see you back on your vapor journey!! I hope this time around goes much smoother for you.

When you get a chance, and want to be forearmed with great arsenal, check out the bottom feeder mods with LR Cisco 306 atties. Even the itty bitty and hugely affordable Old Goat one is great to use. The Reo and Ali'i and Integrety are high end but worth it models. The Bottom Feeders truely simplify the vapers life. Just a thought.