Caffeine Energy Blend?

rok

Sorry I don't, but I did add the high version to my BlueBerry Pie at VR. Just be careful. After vaping for a while I started shaking like a leaf and felt like I was going to have a panic attack. (not normal for me) Probably good in small doses but not something you want to do too much of.

Off subject, but I did want to warn you.

Don't stop buying coffee! I need money for juice! Lol

The other day I was just thinking how awesome it would be to have caffiene or guarana or something added to juice, provided it could be processed by your body that way. If you try it, lemme know. Ill have to get some. Or just some unflavored PG + caffiene and add some other juice and have a "Morning blend" of juice.

I'm gonna go look them up now...

• 3 weeks later...

I am seriously intrigued......

I work nights and sometimes even making coffee takes too much time.

They also have some that is for mixing with drinks (make your own energy drink).

I think the idea is clever, but the reality is not so great. Caffeine is meant to be delivered through the digestion system, not delivered via vapor into the lungs and mouth tissue. It's going to bring up a whole new set of issues/problems/concerns from the FDA.

Thats what I was thinking.. it should be kept as clean as possible because we don't even know the true inhalation risks of traditional ingredients. Some chemicals change into toxic one's when heated/vaporized, and there's usually not many studies done (for inhalation) on products made for consumption. I've recently heard that vanillin is one of those ingredients, but it was just a post on a forum, not confirmed..

Also, because we hear of college kids dying from drinking alcohol with it.. it just scares me a bit. Abuse or mistakes are too easy, and it would hurt the community overall (imo).

Nicotine is dangerous enough, and the FDA is already all over the alcohol/caffine stuff, why add another ingredient they seem so interested to regulate?

Thats what I was thinking.. it should be kept as clean as possible because we don't even know the true inhalation risks of traditional ingredients. Some chemicals change into toxic one's when heated/vaporized, and there's usually not many studies done (for inhalation) on products made for consumption. I've recently heard that vanillin is one of those ingredients, but it was just a post on a forum, not confirmed..

Also, because we hear of college kids dying from drinking alcohol with it.. it just scares me a bit. Abuse or mistakes are too easy, and it would hurt the community overall (imo).

Nicotine is dangerous enough, and the FDA is already all over the alcohol/caffine stuff, why add another ingredient they seem so interested to regulate?

This is why you are one of my top two of my liquid suppliers.

I found a supplier for caffeine additives, http://flavorwest.com/index.php/caffeine.html

Has anyone used Flavor West?

*edit*

Just saw where this was already posted. I do see the point of possible dangers and FDA issues. I may still try it and see, surely it can't be worse for me than drinking a 16oz. Monster every day?!?

Edited by rok

I found a supplier for caffeine additives, http://flavorwest.com/index.php/caffeine.html

Has anyone used Flavor West?

*edit*

Just saw where this was already posted. I do see the point of possible dangers and FDA issues. I may still try it and see, surely it can't be worse for me than drinking a 16oz. Monster every day?!?

Just my 2 cents but if the web site with the caffeine additive says: use at your own risk and another product says not to use with e liquid. That would make me wonder if it would be any where near to being safe. I for one would not use this eventhough a few suppliers use caffeine as an additive (I have read), I would not even think twice about not using it. IMO

Edited by cheshyl

Just my 2 cents but if the web site with the caffeine additive says: use at your own risk and another product says not to use with e liquid. That would make me wonder if it would be any where near to being safe. I for one would not use this eventhough a few suppliers use caffeine as an additive (I have read), I would not even think twice about not using it. IMO

I am sure that every site selling non-FDA approved products has some type of disclaimer on their products, in our "lawsuit happy" society you probably have to!

I think the product they said not to use in e liquid was the one specifically for drink mixes.