Cutting

Well Im currently looking on ways to cut my juice to prolong the supply i have.. would like to just add some VG.. mostly on the 36mg and where to get proper mixing VG from online

My current juice is from madvapes:

APPLE Green Apple 5ml, 24mg

CHEESECAKE Cheesecake 5ml, 36mg

ROOTBEER Root Beer 5ml, 36mg

Custom Tobacco Dekang Tobacco 10 ml, 24mg

COFFEE Coffee 5ml, 36mg

Many vendors sell both plain VG and PG. I usually use wordup or liberty flights.

You can also buy pharmaceutical grade VG from any pharmacy. Sold as Glycerin or Glycerol. the bottle will say skin protectant, but it's just one of the many uses for VG. I know, I know, the whole skin protectant seems wrong. I got some from the walmart pharmacy, tasted it, and it really does taste lightly sweet and plenty thick. Works well for mixing, been using it for about 6 months.

Many vendors sell both plain VG and PG. I usually use wordup or liberty flights.

You can also buy pharmaceutical grade VG from any pharmacy. Sold as Glycerin or Glycerol. the bottle will say skin protectant, but it's just one of the many uses for VG. I know, I know, the whole skin protectant seems wrong. I got some from the walmart pharmacy, tasted it, and it really does taste lightly sweet and plenty thick. Works well for mixing, been using it for about 6 months.

Do you buy it over the counter, or is it just stocked on the shelf?

Do you buy it over the counter, or is it just stocked on the shelf?

It is stocked on the shelf. It is hard to find and well hidden, at least when I went to look for it. If you don't see it ask at the pharmacy counter.

It is stocked on the shelf. It is hard to find and well hidden, at least when I went to look for it. If you don't see it ask at the pharmacy counter.

Sweet! Thank you very much!

Now if they would just start selling nic-juice!!!!