Cleaning Lr Atomizer

7XLoser

Is there anyway to clean the LR atty? I was thinking about wiping it out with a paper towel, blowing it out, etc. Can you run water through it or will that kill it? Once its not tasting as well is it just time to get a new one? Your help is always appreciated, thanks.

Is there anyway to clean the LR atty? I was thinking about wiping it out with a paper towel, blowing it out, etc. Can you run water through it or will that kill it? Once its not tasting as well is it just time to get a new one? Your help is always appreciated, thanks.

One other thing I found, when I drip directly on the LR atty its everything it should be. When I drip on the regular atty that came with my eGo, its not as fulfilling. Guess the regular attys are useless for me at this point.

Hi, I don't drip but if your attys taste is changing you can rinse with water and blow out several times. Let sit on a paper towel to dry. Just remember to prime before you use it. An extra few drops should do the trick.

Yes LR's do the trick for me too, but in Carto fashion. It heats up the juice more. Seems like your finding your vaping nitch. Congrats! :thumbsup:

One other thing I found, when I drip directly on the LR atty its everything it should be. When I drip on the regular atty that came with my eGo, its not as fulfilling. Guess the regular attys are useless for me at this point.

At 3.7 the regular attys dont cut it for me either. Dont get rid of them, because when you end up getting a higher voltage e-cig, they will come in handy.

There are a lot of good videos about cleaning atty's and dewicking them. Just make sure you let them dry out real good before using them and be very careful dewicking, because you can kill them. I know, I have killed a few dewicking. Dewicking is a very good thing to do. The wick can get all gunked up and rune the taste of you juice.

If you clean your attys just make sure they are dry before you try to use them. It takes a few days for the atty to dry after soaking in hot water, or boiling as some do. The lr does hit harder than a regular atty because it gets hotter and gives you a vaping experience like you were vaping a higher voltage mod. Just as Jeff said, don't throw away the regular attys, when you get a mod that is higher than 3.7 volts you will use these and you will like them then.