Tender Throat

St3v0

I've been vaping an 18mg cherry juice from Vaper's Corner. It's a very tasty vape and has a crazy throat hit. However, since I started vaping the cherry juice, my throat has been feeling very tender. Not to mention the cough accompanied with it. Is this normal or could I be allergic to it?

Anything different about it from what you normally vape (for example, you usually vape PG but this is VG, or vice versa). If I vape 100% VG I get a bit of a sore throat... even if I just vape it for a little while.

Higher nicotine (mg/ml) than usual? or like Bryan said--new to PG or VG? I do have a few flavors that seem to give me a headache. sometimes it really is just certain flavors.

This time I went down in mgs, from 24 to 18. I remember the 24 somewhat making my throat sore but not as bad as the new stuff. The problem is, it tastes so flipping good, I can't stop vaping it!!'

IS that a new brand of juice for you? or a different blend .. as you can see by now it could be a lot of things or you may even just be getting sick :( Try taking it easy for a little while, I know it's hard to not vape at all but try lighter draws, pull in a little less vapor till it passes. I hope it does pass quickly for you :)

I hate to say it, but I've found with chain vaping that I can tear up my throat if I vape high nic for too many consecutive hours. Could you be doing this with your new yummy juice? Just a thought. Also remember to stay hydrated. Hope you feel better.

I hate to say it, but I've found with chain vaping that I can tear up my throat if I vape high nic for too many consecutive hours. Could you be doing this with your new yummy juice? Just a thought. Also remember to stay hydrated. Hope you feel better.

What do you consider chain vaping? When I vape, it's for 10 minutes or less. I do this maybe four times a day. Not sure if it's pg or vg. I guess I could contact the vendor and ask.

I held off for a day and it began to feel better but then the next day I vapid more and now I'm having the same tender throat. This can't be good for me! lol! I might try a different juice.

What do you consider chain vaping? When I vape, it's for 10 minutes or less. I do this maybe four times a day. Not sure if it's pg or vg. I guess I could contact the vendor and ask.

I held off for a day and it began to feel better but then the next day I vapid more and now I'm having the same tender throat. This can't be good for me! lol! I might try a different juice.

I'm so sorry. Try a new juice, perhaps the ones you have aren't very good. When I chain vape I'll go through 10+ mls a day. I know bad but It makes me a nice girl :innocent:

St3v0, just one question are you using a ceramic carto? I experienced that with that carto. That's why I decided I didn't like cartos. The I used a regular carto and everything was fine. But a while I had a sore mouth and a very sore throat. I talked with a few people oh the forum and they experienced the same thing with the ceramic cartos Just a thought.

@Beans

Dang!! 10ml in a day! I can go weeks on 10ml! How does your throat feel after 10ml in a day!?

Well, I drink a ton of water, and I'm trying bring my nic level down, (that has helped) but I can get a slight sore throat still toward the end of the day. (when Im not carefull) It's not bad enough to stop my vaping habits though. I'm trying to get it under control. I just love my eGo.

Edited by Beans