Got My Old Goat Mods But...

So my Old Goat mods (one for me and one for hubby) arrived today - aren't they gorgeous? Batteries charging now BUT...

I got 2 Cisco 306 LR attys to use on it AND a drip tip. How in the $%^#^ do I put the drip tip on top of the atty? I thought the top of the atty would come off like on a cartomizer, but no?

GOSH I'm stupid!

(But my batteries are charging!!!!!)

post-4967-0-33163400-1300762208_thumb.jp

Did you get a 306 drip tip? The cover on the 306 is the entire outside of the atomizer. After you remove the entire cover, should just pull off, you will have a very small piece with the bridge exposed. The first one I got was a bit hard to remove. It was stuck on there pretty tight. I had to do a little twist turn to get it off.

Yes, they are gorgeous, Nanna! Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

The first LR 306 atty I got confused me at first. I finally figured out to hold the the threads on the battery end and hold the cap while pulling. And like Bird said, you might have to twist a bit. The 306 has an exposed bridge, so don't be surprised when you see it.

Not better, Bird, just added my own take on the subject. You did a great job. I just remembered what an awful time I had at first. I felt kind of silly when I figured it out. Just thought I'd let her know how I did it. And I didn't know the 306 had an exposed bridge, but I started out with an ecig that had one, so at least I knew I didn't ruin the atty the first time I saw it. I wasn't sure she would know.

Well, son of a gun! Who knew??? :question:

Well, I went to clinical at 8 am, then went to work at noon, got home at 9 in time to look at the darn things and be flummoxed, and then had to write a quick paper (I knew you guys would know), and now I'm going to bed to get up and do it all over tomorrow.

But TOMORROW I will have some feedback on my new little toy!

Thanks, everybody! You are the best!!!! :animier::thumbup::unworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

haha, I was so stumped with my first one too, it was stuck on really tight. My 2nd one was easy peasy.

The Cisco LR 306 doesn't have primer so be sure to add 5 drops, let it sit a few minutes, add 3 drops then vape. Let it cool between squeezes/topping off.

Love your pretty OG's!!

Mine is still going strong (both the OG's and the Cisco's). I hope you're enjoying yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

My 306 drip tip is too short and gets hot,so I use the cover and I just don't push it on all the way so it is easier to get off for dripping.

He now has longer DT's too. At last check they were only in black but what the hay.

Oh, that's good you don't push them down all the way. We're only supposed to snug them into place and let the heat do the rest. (or they split)