Dulce De Leche -Sweet-Vapes

egoluvr

12 mg nic 70/30 blend - I find this very special, perfect for relaxing on quiet peaceful evening. Even makes me feel a little romantic. Flavor is similar to a carmel but yet...not quite, if you've ever had the argentinian desert then you have an idea how light and dreamy it is. It's made by carmelizing sweetened milk the best way to describe to someone whose never had it is a lighter creamier version of caramel. I find it simply divine. I"m not a TH expert by any means but IMO it's mild to medium Which Is what i prefer. IF you want more TH go with a 80/20 blend or if you want less try 60/30 these are only suggestions.

**** Please remember taste is subjective, if your unsure as to whether you might like it order a sample size***

Sounds good. I've been wondering what Dulce De Leche tasted like, so when the Girl Scouts came around I got a couple boxes of that flavor. I like them. :) For vaping, it may be a little sweet for me, but it really sounds like it would make a good tabacco base.

Sounds good. I've been wondering what Dulce De Leche tasted like, so when the Girl Scouts came around I got a couple boxes of that flavor. I like them. :) For vaping, it may be a little sweet for me, but it really sounds like it would make a good tabacco base.

yes, for sure, I don't do any tobaccos but i bet it would pair nicely. Not as sweet as sweet as caramel and lighter too so would probably come out like a lighter version of Ry4

I really enjoy it on it's own especially in the evenings but not an all day vape for me, I much prefer coffee flavors as all day vapes especially kona cream yum. :) Hey hows Amy doing?

Sounds great! Thanks for the review. I just ordered again from her today too. Wish I would have added that I was on the fence between that and Boston Cream Pie! Went with the pie :) The way you made it sound made my mouth water!

ummm let me know how you like it Mary love boston creme pie, we gotta get her to do a key lime pie too. Mrs T's does a good keylime pie, but something tells me sweet-vapes could beat it (scratchin my head) B)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines