Please Help!

Mack1

Hey guys, I recently bought a TC Flight II from totalcigarettes.com. I ordered it online a last month and received it in the mail 1 week later. Everything was working fine, good hit, lots of 'smoke' etc. until this morning it just stopped working and I don't know what to do as i haven't smoked in nearly 3 weeks now which is a record for me lol! I have charged the bat as i do everynight on my computer lol (couldnt believe I was charging a cigarette from my laptop at first) and put on a fresh cartridge and nothing is working??! Please help as I'm doing really well and I dont want to go back to normal cigs.

Thanks in Advance,

Mack

Did your kit come with more than one atomizer? If you have another atomizer, try using it. Atomizers generally last 2-6 weeks (some much more, some less).

Also, clean the connection points on the battery and charger to make sure you're getting a good connection and the battery is charging (sometime eliuqid can build up on these and create a poor connection).

If that doesn't help, I would contact the supplier.

It's odd that the product description says "1 atomizer", but nowhere on the site do I see that they sell replacement atomizers.

The 'NEW' TC Flight II unit includes:

1 lithium ion battery matte white 150mAh

1 atomizer matte white

8 pre-filled ready-to-go cartridges

1 coupled USB charger

1 slim carry case

I think Brian is correct, your atomizer is dead. Interesting that the supplier does not sell extra atomizers. Probably a new supplier that doesn't realize he should sell extra atomizers or he expects his customers to purchase the starter kit again. (Which at 25 quid a unit just isn't worth it when a new atomizer is about £5/$10)

The e cigarette you own is a model M401. Find a supplier with those atomizers, change out your current atomizer and you'll be golden :)

Hey guys,

Thanks for your advice I contacted the supplier as Brian suggested . I spoke to Mark Williams who's name is on the website via email and he wrote a list of potential problems. When I confirmed that non of his suggestions worked he offered to send a free atomizer and gave me a pack of carts also for the inconveneance! :unworthy: Apparently they sell atomizers separately where they are based (in Gibraltar I believe) from there office as they supply the pharmacies there with e cigs and never thought of adding the atomizers to the website! Hopefully they will in the future! lol

Thanks again,

Mack

I would check the price ,it may be more cost effective to switch to a Joye,DSE or KR .An atty should be less than $10.00.You can get a starter kit with two batteries ,two atties a charger and some carts for $30.00 almost anywhere.

Edited by mcquinn

Glad the supplier is taking care of you. :thumbsup:

However, I agree with mcquinn - the prices are pretty high. Since it looks like your kit only came with one battery and one atty, you will need to be looking for an upgrade soon. You always want to make sure you have extra batteries and atomizers on hand. You may want to check out some other suppliers and models.

Below is a link for Totally Wicked (UK based). That will give you a good idea of what other models are available and pricing.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/

Hey I've gone with Mcquinn's suggestion and ordered the TC Topflight today! This model has to batteries and two atomizers. I should of got this one first. Its only a few quid extra lol! I just thought id also mention that my supplier has put atomizers on his site now as well. Seems as though they listen to the customer which is nice.

Thanks again guys for your help and kind advice,

Mack :punk: