The Coca Cola Cleaning Method Works!

So, my 2 atties were all gunked up because of vg i am assuming. I tried boiling, alcohol. No luck. I saw a youtube video a while back about using coke to clean them and thought to myself "it cleans the toilet, so why not?". I soaked them over night and then rinsed them in super hot water. Then let them dry all day. After that i dry burned them for a second and voila! Working atties! I did try a couple of cartos too just for fun but i am still waiting for them to dry. Has anyone else used this method and did it work for you?

:offtopic: sorry to put this here but if you are drinking Diet anything that contains Aspertame you are ingesting a carcinogen just like you were when you were smoking analogs. Different carcinogen but one none the less. The main difference is one you inhale and one you ingest.

Well since i'm a diabetic that leaves me with only water to drink as the sugar will kill me faster. So I drink diet drinks in moderation and I'm not to concerned about it. But thanks for the warning.

Well since i'm a diabetic that leaves me with only water to drink as the sugar will kill me faster. So I drink diet drinks in moderation and I'm not to concerned about it. But thanks for the warning.

Let's maybe just agree to keep control over ourselves and do what we think is right for each one of us.

I had been dying from old age for 20+ years and didn't even know it.

I finally realized that gets kinda old.

So Erika, all is well?

Edited by GPurv

Do you guys think this method will work with the Ego-T attys? I've just tried cleaning them with water, but now they all taste like poo (like burning), and seem to scorch the liquid in the cartridge. I'll have clear juice in it, and before it's half gone it's all dark and tastes nasty. Vapor production is waaaay down as well. On that note, the atty's also sometimes flood, anybody else have that problem?

Do you guys think this method will work with the Ego-T attys? I've just tried cleaning them with water, but now they all taste like poo (like burning), and seem to scorch the liquid in the cartridge. I'll have clear juice in it, and before it's half gone it's all dark and tastes nasty. Vapor production is waaaay down as well. On that note, the atty's also sometimes flood, anybody else have that problem?

My tanks have been working great. No leaking at all, no burning. You may want to check out thread linked below for some tips.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/11337-joye-ego-tank/