What E-Cigarete To Pick?

rebo

hey all my names rebo

im 22 i smoke alot i smoke menthol newports are my favorites....

i spent alot of money on smokes

i see alot of people with e-cigarettes i know someone who has one they save alot of money..

im looking for a cool looking one.. also lol if i can be picky black and blue or black n green...

heres what else..

i want the best and newest one on the market... i have a good chunk of change of course i dont want to spend it stupidly but i plan on keeping this for a long time and using it alot.. so yea

im going to need 2 batterys with good life

a walking charger/case thing

usb charger

wall charger

cartiages

maybe other things u NEED TO HAVE

strong menthol juice.. i cant get this from the store tho for 40 bucks.. its 4 cartons worth

anyway i was looking for a reliable place i can get the best e-cigarette with those things in a kit

thanks guys!

If you will take the time to read a lot of the older posts, you will find that many people here will recommend the eGo. With good reason! I have one and really like it. It will fill most, if not all, of you wants and needs. I encourage you to look around and read a lot, and to ask questions here. This forum is full of knowledgeable and friendly folks that will be glad to help you along the way. This is a wonderful place. Good luck on you journey, and ask many questions.

is the eGo the newest one on the market keep in mind.. ima be keeping this thing for awhile...

and were can i get it online like a good pack reasonable price from a reliable place?

thanks guys

is the eGo the newest one on the market keep in mind.. ima be keeping this thing for awhile...

and were can i get it online like a good pack reasonable price from a reliable place?

thanks guys

didnt see a place to edit post.. and this eGo doesnt seem to come with a walking charger case.. unless thats the "box"

didnt see a place to edit post.. and this eGo doesnt seem to come with a walking charger case.. unless thats the "box"

the ones that come with the walking chargers need them, because most of those dont last more than an hour on a charge, the eGo lasts about 6 to 8 depending on how much you are using it, low resistance atty or standard... AND you can get the eGo with the 1000mah battery, so you really would not need the box...

and then there is the eGo passthough battery, charges and vapes from a USB port and can be unplugged to take on the go like a standard battery

Edited by easilyamused

as for price, i would personally check out liberty flights and check out the eGo, look at the Riva with the 750mah battery as well, the Riva and eGo are basically the same and interchangeable...

then you have to decide if you want cartridges or cartomizers, and i can assure you that if you go with cartomizers you most definitely want to get a few extra boxes of them or be sitting around stalking the mail man like i am doing right now...

unless you want a pretty RED limited edition ego and are willing to spend a little more, the VT store has them in stock

eGo kit comes with what you need. just get some extra 1000mah batt`s, cartomizers and atomizers. then a eGo passthrough to use at your computer or in the car. you can vape with that while you are at your computer or in your car without having to worry about your batt dieing on you. the 1000mah batts last pretty much all day. I was also a heavy smoker and vape a lot now.

both the eGo and Riva kits come with two batteries, the eGo standard comes with the 650mah and the Riva with the 750, many here who have tried the Riva say the battery does in fact last longer than the ego standard 650s, however some kits now sell them with the 900mah if you search around, truth be told im looking at a Riva kit right now and pondering getting one for back up since it actually costs less to get a basic kit with two batteries than it costs to get two batteries lol go figure

Yep, the eGo or the ViVa is the way to go. They do make a charging case for the eGo, and you can charge your cell phone off of it too. I can't remember what vendor carries them though. I thought about buying one, but as other have told you, the battery life is good on the 650/750 mah and the 900 and 1000 mah batteries are even better. Unless you are traveling for hours and will not have access to a car charger or electricity, you really won't need the charger case.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Looks like the vapor talk store has the egos in stock. the best customer service you can find. I hear great things about VT's Mentha liquid too.

You can always check out the ego Tank system-- It is still a new system, but uses the ego batteries. can also get batteries in 900mah and 1000mah. the higher the mah the longer the battery and longer the battery life between charges. unfortunately many places are out of stock.

My 3 main shops are

VT store My link

Liberty-Flights My link

Wordup My link

The Ego really is your best place to start. I guarantee it will not be the last model you will own. most of us own many different types

Backups are very, very helpful. Batteries, atomizers and/or cartomizers, liquid, charger.

I agree with everyone here on the Ego I own the tornado tank and a 2.4 ohm map tank. While the Ego is great I think you need to know all your options The Provari is a great device and Im surprised I havent seen anyone post about it before me I dont have one but I know what they do and would like to own one eventually. I wont go into great detail on this just go to provape.com and look at it for yourself. Also do a little research at cloudsofvapor.com he has really good mods for devices. At times hard to get, but thats what happens when theres something good out there that everyone wants. Good Luck in your search!!

there is also a pcc "personal charging-carring case" depending on who you are, for the ego just look it up on google "pcc for ego" you will find it..and i have to agree with the ego recommendation ..i also was a Newport smoker 100's but 24 mg/ml menthol juice should help a bit it did me but for the first few days i chain vaped and kept a headache from nic OD for like three days lmao....but IMHO everyone seems to wind up with a much different preference when vaping than they had when smoking....and where each individual winds up can sometimes be surprising, especially to the individual themself.....