Mobile Forum Apps

So I wasn't sure where the best place for this topic was but I thought this section would be somewhat safe enough.

Since I am a die hard verizon user and have had to wait years to get my iPhone I am a bit behind the times but getting caught up quick. I know there are several apps for viewing forums and thought I would ask to see who's using what and what you think of them.

I have heard most about tapa talk and its price is low enough - but heck I am open to options.

What cha got for me?

Thanks Christopher, took th $2.99 plunge today and bought Tapatalk so I will be looking at it over the next day or two as well (as I reply to this on the iPad?!?)

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe one day i'll win the lottery and get to try out some of these fancy I things, I phone, I pod, Ipad, I I I lol

I'm in the same boat! No IIIII's here. :no And the lottery doesn't look good either. I can't remember to buy a TICKET!!! :wallbash:

At least I have good company on my boat! :hug:

Does the chat work with this app? Seems not to work with safari on the ipad. Maybe i'm just missing something.

Ok Erika rub it in a little! LOL Maybe since I'm making my own laundry detergent, I might be able to afford something "I" by the year 2020! :help:

LOl sharon. It's called a business write off. I love the portability but the no flash thing is an issue for me.

Jailbreak and install "frash" it's a sorta crude port, but it works in a pinch.

SJ needs to get over his personal vendetta against flash. For. Serious.

So now tapa talk is also in the iPad !

It works very well on the large screen I might add!

Does that mean i can use the chat on my IPad? Let me know if I can.

@Sharon & egoluvr.....Don't be sad. My computer got washed away 2 years ago in a flood so I bought myself an IPad for Christmas. I'm not rich though. And if it will make you feel better I do not, nor have I ever owned a cell phone of any kind. :whistle: I know......I'm kinda funny about technology. And i really really really hate talking on the phone.