Quick Question

I have an ego and i love it...but what im trying to find is an ecig that actually looks like a cig with the red light up tip and hits very well...the reason behind this is just when i go to certain places i get irritated teling 20 people what it is...and its hard to stealth vape with the ego because it seems to take like3- 5 seconds to get a good hit so if anyone knows of a fast hitting ecig that looks like an analog i would apreciate the feedback

Or you could go with a little box mod with no LED ,easy to palm and depending on where you blow the vapor can be stealthy.My AA 14500 box mods with 510 cartomisers are very discreet.Only 4 inches long.

Or you could go with a little box mod with no LED ,easy to palm and depending on where you blow the vapor can be stealthy.My AA 14500 box mods with 510 cartomisers are very discreet.Only 4 inches long.

box mods are really nice!!!

I love my ego too and I often get asked what I've got. If I'm not in a talking mood I just say it's my crack pipe and walk away! I get lots of great reactions to that, ha ha. Another way around this is to print out cards explaining e-cigs and when someone askes just hand them a card. Whatever you do, don't get rid of your eGo if it's what you like best.

I love my ego too and I often get asked what I've got. If I'm not in a talking mood I just say it's my crack pipe and walk away! I get lots of great reactions to that, ha ha. Another way around this is to print out cards explaining e-cigs and when someone askes just hand them a card. Whatever you do, don't get rid of your eGo if it's what you like best.

Believe it or not ive said that more then once haha...good idea with the cards tho...and im def not getting rid of the ego i just want something for certain occasions like if i go to a bar or something, i actually have a parade coming up with like 20000 people its for saint pattys day and your allowed to drink on the streets for like 20 blocks it lasts like 8 hours and trust me i will def get sick of telling people what it is im doing haha so i just want to get something less inconspicuous

you could always "prime hit" your ego you know, hold the button two to three seconds b4 the whole hand to mouth thing...this is much less conspicuous and gives a shorter better hit...

Just give a brick wall answer. Or don't elaborate Q. What is that? A. Your mom!! Q. What are you smokeing? A. koolaid. Q does it really help? A. I'm un-helpable. Ok I'm just screwing around here but you get the idea. I'm gonna add the your mom one to my arsonal. Heheheeh cards with " its an ecig, goto vaportalk.com for more info" is probably easyer. :)

Just give a brick wall answer. Or don't elaborate Q. What is that? A. Your mom!! Q. What are you smokeing? A. koolaid. Q does it really help? A. I'm un-helpable. Ok I'm just screwing around here but you get the idea. I'm gonna add the your mom one to my arsonal. Heheheeh cards with " its an ecig, goto vaportalk.com for more info" is probably easyer. :)

laughing my azz off!