Liberty-Flights.

Well, seeing the deal they had with the 20% discount, I just had to order a Riva kit for my mom. One of my fiance's roommates wanted one as well, since they came out to only $30. The only problem it that I am in college and the mail doesn't run Fri-Sun, so I got no way of checking on the kit and seeing if anything is DOA yet (gotta love tracking and knowing it's here, but not allowed to touch it)...:( But I will update this when I actually get the kits for those 2 in my hands. Hope they like em.

P.S. I ordered at like 8:30pm on the second and it got to the college's campus safety/mail room today (the fifth). Tell me that ain't some speed!

Edited by PsychoMaster

Totally worth the cheap price then? I know the old saying "you get what you pay for", but a lot of people have said good things about the Riva, so I hope its all good. Kinda sad though. My new 5-pack of attys is there and I want to see if the "knock-offs" are as good as "name-brand". I gotta use my cartos for now, but they are due to be tossed/cleaned.

I have a Riva set and 3 eGos. I prefer my Riva for 2 reasons. 1 the battery lasts a little longer 2 the button is rubber and never sticks. The eGo always sticks on me, and burns up my cartos. The finish is not as nice on the Riva, but I could care less about that. They work great. I hope everyones happy.

Yup I feel its totally worth the cheap price.

Beans- I like the button better on the Riva as well, and I noticed also that the battery lasts a bit longer than my eGo too. I still have mad love for my eGO after all it's the one that got me to put out those cancer sticks for good :)

I hope they like them. I'm pretty sure they will. I bought one just to check it out for myself in comparsion to my eGO and i'm very pleased. I"m going to pick up a couple more for gifting. :thumbsup:

Gifting is a wonderful thing! +1 for you!!

Man, the Riva rocks! I got the package and gave it to my fiance's roommate. She had to let it charge first, but tried it for a sec and loved it! I am kind of jealous, as I spent around $65 on my Tornado kit and this was $30! The button is cooler, LOVE blue! The gold looks cool, but the freaking awesome thing is the hit! I only tried the menthol on it to test it, and it was AWESOME. Then again, it might be the atties. I bought a five-pack from them (they gave me one free, so i got SIX!!!) to see if they were as good as a Joye atty. They are not. They are better! Every one of them I have tried hits like a champ! I feel like I am vaping lr atties, and they are supposed to be standard. Liberty-Flights and a couple other awesome vendors will be seeing much more business from me.

• 2 weeks later...

You can also get a Riva kit from www.vapor-ize.com, but it's not quite as cheap as liberty flights. I got mine for like $35 around christmas time thanks to a christmas sale and coupon code. Liberty Flights was out of stock at the time. As for the Riva atomizers, I think one of mine is a dud. They both work. I haven't touched either one in a while, but the one I did use for a little bit seems to be very hit or miss. Sometimes it'll hit just fine, but other times, I don't seem to get much vapor at all.

I love my eGo but with all the good reviews about the riva I think I'm going to order one. Just one more back up joining the many I have stored away. Have a great day everyone.

I'm with you, I think I'm gonna try a starter kit next time I need to replace a battery just for kicks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines