Postive Changes In My Mouth

aside from not hacking out a lung every morning I have noticed a few changes in the past few weeks...

my teeth are getting whiter, or is it that my gums are looking so much better? or could it be that the teeth now look so white in contrast to my no longer coated tongue?

all i can say is OMG my mouth just looks so much better! and cleaner! and totally sexy! :thumbsup:

BTW its been over 5 weeks with no analog... i just could not figure out how to get that tracker thingy on my profile lol

aside from not hacking out a lung every morning I have noticed a few changes in the past few weeks...

my teeth are getting whiter, or is it that my gums are looking so much better? or could it be that the teeth now look so white in contrast to my no longer coated tongue?

all i can say is OMG my mouth just looks so much better! and cleaner! and totally sexy! :thumbsup:

BTW its been over 5 weeks with no analog... i just could not figure out how to get that tracker thingy on my profile lol

Congrats!!

Click on my "tracker thingy", fill in the information for yourself, then copy the info (the url part), go to your profile page, click on "edit profile", click on change signature, and paste what you copied there.

Edited by nana

WOw good for you! Stick with it I bet it only gets better. :thumbsup:

cool.....I personally can't say my mouth/teeth seem any better, but good for you if you can. I am sure that I am not discoloring my teeth any longer from the nicotine though, so I am at least not making my teeth look worse. I am sure my mouth smells better, it would have to. Then again my husband never complained before, but we both smoked and both started vaping at the same time. NOW if I could stop spending money on new stuff we might actually have more money, HA!!! Who am I kidding?? THAT won't happen with all the liquid I buy!!

No doubt vaping gave you a sexy mouth. Worked for me too! ...but I'm not claiming white teeth all of a sudden. It's all positive regardless. I'm going to check the mirror the next time I see it and and chime in appropriatly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before moving to ecigs over 2 years ago I smoked for almost 15 years. The last 5 years were probably my heaviest in terms of smoking. That being said I was fanatical about washing my hands to get rid of the smell (ar at least trying to) and brushing my teeth probably 4 or 5 times a day---very throughly---and using mouthwash of course and gum.

So for the last 5 years of smoking I noticed that I was getting staining on the backside of my teeth. Fortunately it wasn't noticeable when I smiled, but it was still concerning. Now keep in mind that I scrubbed the HELL out of my teeth (yes even in the baksides,) but to to avail. I also drank coffee everday in the morning and convinced myself that was the problem. I would go to the dentist every 6 months to get it cleaned, but like clock-work it always came back.

So then I finally converted to the ecig in late 2008 and literally I have never had any staining on my teeth since the last time they were cleaned after converting. Even the dentist made a comment about it. Of course I let her know why.