Where Is The Best Place To Buy Nicotine?

Sharon beat me to it but I have been buying nic from Freedom smokes for a year now. Quality is very good and reliable and they run out promos like the one Sharon referenced that make it a good buy too. I have purchased 450ml from them so far over 4 orders and they are very consistent. I wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Edited by Burn

Wow....cool. I ckecked out Freedom Smokes, and you can buy 100mg/500ml for $166.00 and with 35%off, thats about $107.00 You can mix up about 66 30ml bottles at 12mg with that!!!! Awsome!...where's my credit card?:blink: ...................

update....ok just placed my order 100mg/500ml 25%VG total was $108.00 with the coupon code!!! THANK YOU SHARON!!!...Now I just need some recipies.:rolleyes:

Edited by AARONH

Wow....cool. I ckecked out Freedom Smokes, and you can buy 100mg/500ml for $166.00 and with 35%off, thats about $107.00 You can mix up about 66 30ml bottles at 12mg with that!!!!

Be careful with that stuff. I have some 100mg but haven't used any of it yet. I had quite a bit of 48mg from Myfreedomsmokes.com and it's been great. Almost out of it now. Anyhow, when I break into the 100mg, I will mix it all down to 48mg in one sitting. Don't want to keep handling 100mg nic every time I mix. Be careful and safe with that stuff - it is dangerous.

Thats a good idea Brian. I will do that. AND I will wear chem gloves just to be safe in case of a spill. I may need some help on the dilution.... Check my math...if I want to have a 16mg base , I would need to dilute at 6:1 with PG/VG? (6 parts PG/VG to 1 part nic juice)

Edited by AARONH

This is an experimental list of what I just ordered from Perfumers Apprentice......any suggestions for a recipe would be welcomed.

ProductQuantitySub Total:Caramel Cappuccino Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-234_sz11$1.40Cheesecake Flavor-4 ml

SKU: fl-053_sz11$1.40Waffle Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl_090_sz11$1.40Apple Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-002_sz11$1.40Pineapple Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-211_sz11$1.40Watermelon Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-072_sz11$1.40Tira Misu Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-239_sz11$1.40Pecan Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-264_sz11$1.40Caramel Candy Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl_086_sz11$1.40Marshmallow Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl_071_sz11$1.40Sweet Cream Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl_112_sz11$1.40Sweetener-4ml

SKU: fl-052_sz11$1.40RY4 Type Flavor-4ml

SKU: fl-227_sz11$1.40Menthol Liquid-4 ml

SKU: menth2_sz11$1.40

Edited by AARONH

That Caramel Cappuccino is VERY strong. Seriously - a few drops per 10ml will do good (maybe 2% +/-)

I wasn't crazy about the RY4 I got, but I think they've chaged it up a few times. Let me know how you like it.

That Caramel Cappuccino is VERY strong. Seriously - a few drops per 10ml will do good (maybe 2% +/-)

I wasn't crazy about the RY4 I got, but I think they've chaged it up a few times. Let me know how you like it.

Yeah, they posted a warning about the strength of the Capp....will proceed with caution. Also about the RY4, they did mention a change in formula....would like to replicate some Dulcis!!

Yeah, they posted a warning about the strength of the Capp....will proceed with caution. Also about the RY4, they did mention a change in formula....would like to replicate some Dulcis!!

I like the Caramel Capp with some Bavarian Cream and a little sweetener. Pretty good. Haven't come close to Dulcis yet. All of the RY4 flavorings I've tried tasted nothing like any of the RY4 eliquids I've had.

IMHO, trying to match or come close to a particular flavor is a losing game, just too difficult. I have taken a different approach. "Hmmm, I like supplier X's honey tobacco" I started with a good sweet tobacco and then bought some different honey flavors and tried combinations of them and at different proportions. Touched up with a few drops of menthol and a tiny twist of clove and I have what is my "perfect" signature vape, tailored for me. Can't get it anywhere else in the world but in my lab and it suits me even more than the original suppliers.

The point I am making is that chasing the perfect vape for YOUR tastes is far easier than trying to match a particular brand/recipe. I think alot of people become frustrated when first mixing, I relieved my frustration by taking a pragmatic approach to it.

Vapor Renu's nicotine liquid is USP and made in the US not China, which personally, I prefer. You can also buy it pretty reasonable already mixed with the exact specs you want.....I have a pint of 80/20 pg/vg, 16mg, medium hit, where all I have to do is add the flavoring from anywhere I want. I really just wanted a tiny bit for cutting some strong flavors, but it was $15, so I figured, may as well have it, but man, it looks like SO much being as I don't mix my own liquid. I guess I will have to get the cinn roll extract and just go with that to use it!