What One Is Right For Me?

karl

PG generally gives a stronger TH and VG produces more vapor. I like blends the best,

VG is very thick and can clog up attys and cartos if not thinned PG is very thin so they work well together. Try going with the highest VG blend offered. 50/50 would be a good start.

Good luck.

VG will give you more vapor. There is some evidence that VG can break down your atomizer too though. If you want less throat hit I HIGHLY recommend Vapor Renu http://www.vaporrenew.com/ they are supposed to have very little throat hit, lots of vapor, are highly customisable (VG/PG ratios), and excellent/accurate flavors.

i looked at that web site. do you have to make your own there? if so im way to lazy for that lol

no you dont have to make it, you customize what you want in it, you pick the flavor, the nic level, the pg/vg blend and if you want anything added such as Throat hit, extra sweeteners etc...

i usually go with a double flavor because to be honest i swear i cant taste anything anymore lol

the prices there cant be beat... ill admit the choice can be intimidating ... but if you like mint i highly recommend the butter mint...

the cinnamon roll actually tastes like a cinnamon roll, its mind blowing... but you can find some flavor reviews...

as for throat hit, i usually go with medium personally, but thats the best part, you customize your own to your needs

i looked at that web site. do you have to make your own there? if so im way to lazy for that lol

I get the basis for your question - their website design is less than wonderful and that was what I thought the first time I visited it.

If you go there and select the "Nu-Juice Liquid Refill" you will find a bunch of options, flavor, blend (PG/VG), nic level etc. You just make your selections - they mix and send.

Hope that helps - take a look through the e-liquid review section of this forum, there are many threads about their, and many other suppliers, juices. Some great information to help you make your decisions, but be advised there are so many options and choices just know you are going to end up ordering something you don't like eventually - it happens, just try again.

Good luck.

It's completely a personal preference, but I'm not a huge fan of the VG. It was really really thick and clogged up my atty's. It also didn't help that the flavor I tried to vape was completely gross and seemed to stay in the atty forever. All of the harder draws also zapped my battery. I am used to my ego battery lasting me pretty much all day, but I burned through it in about 4 hours vaping VG. PG is just much smoother for me. That being said, I haven't tried mixing PG and VG together yet.

IMO, Chris was right. Start off with the 80% PG and 20% VG. No matter what you are using to vape - Direct Drip, Cartridges, Cartomizers, or Tanks, 80/20 will work. When you find what you like to use to vape your juice, then you can adjust the pg/vg based on personal preferences and what works best for the method you use.

I just checked out that website as well.. it's really confusing at first but once you get to the page where you make your choices and then realize there is a drop down menu for a ton of flavors (i can be blind sometimes lol) it's an amazing site. Nobody I have ordered from offers that kind of price for that much liquid. :shiftyninja: I did the 80/20 simply because I like seeing a lot of vapor so I can mentally compare the vapor to the smoke I would be getting. We'll see how it works out. Thanks for the link <3

lol next time I read a post I will look at the date of the last reply :whistle:

Edited by Vaponaut

I just checked out that website as well.. it's really confusing at first but once you get to the page where you make your choices and then realize there is a drop down menu for a ton of flavors (i can be blind sometimes lol) it's an amazing site. Nobody I have ordered from offers that kind of price for that much liquid. :shiftyninja: I did the 80/20 simply because I like seeing a lot of vapor so I can mentally compare the vapor to the smoke I would be getting. We'll see how it works out. Thanks for the link <3

lol next time I read a post I will look at the date of the last reply :whistle:

Personally I love their flavors....I order everything with 80% pg and 20% vg....it is a good mix for most people. Their flavors are pretty true to the names. The cinnamon roll like easilyamused said is AMAZING...i went through one bottle in way less than a week and ordered 3 more. The pumpkin spice, also AMAZING. The reason they can sell for so cheap is because they are a sister company to the flavoring company. PLUS they use ALL USP grade AMERICAN manufactured ingredients. Almost anyone else you order from the nicotine liquid is from China...theirs isn't...it is made here. SO depending on if that is important to you and how much you trust the Chinese with products you ingest, LOL. Yes, I have had flavors that are just OKAY, but so far none that are disgusting or horrible. You will always find flavors you like more than others. I mean, same as food, you don't like all food equally, or sometimes you are in the mood for one thing over another. Personally, the fact that it is all made in the US and you get so much for a great price, I have nothing to complain about. I really gotta find a way to get off the cinnamon roll kick though or I will end up with 25 flavors sitting here and all EMPTY bottles of cinnamon roll, LOL. Pumpkiccino is amazing if you like Pumpkin Spice lattes...YUM, my favorite. Anyway, at least you don't blow a lot of money there trying flavors. Their Grape is EXCELLENT, also the Blueberry, Blueberry Cheesecake and pie....all the blueberry flavors.....my husband LOVES the Cherry Cola and the Red Hot Soda, and the Red Bull...oh and grape, loves the grape. Our bedroom is starting to look insane.....I am running out of room in the drawer I keep it all in!!!! anyway, have fun with the flavors......it is fun trying new stuff.

personally it does make me more comfortable knowing that VR is highly regulated as a food industry, after reading about the diethylene glycol found in the smoking everywhere sample the FDA tested i went about researching diethylene glycol only to find that china has been responsible for hundreds of deaths by passing off diethylene glycol as 99.5% pure glycerin to pharmaceutical companies where if found its way into children tylenol and cough medicines in 3 countries... they tend to use the cheapest products without regard for safety and that concerns me as a vaper, i want to know what is in my liquids.