Throat Hit...

masurao

OK! so i noticed something in the last few weeks since Ive been puffing on my e-GO ...I CAN NOT STAND throat hits

its just too much even on 6mg its like **AH!!! liquid FIRE!!! make it stop ahhhhh the burrrn...** ><

anyway you get the picture, Im wondering if it burns because i have a pansy *** throat or if its the ego or my e-juice?

am i out growing throat hit? ...i dont like it but i like to inhale *durr* but it just hurts so bad.

is it because the ego is stronger than the smoke 51 dealio?

or is my e-juice goin bad?

First of all what flavors are you vaping and is it PG or VG based? I am not familiar with the smoke 51 so I don't know what kind of atomizer it has. The 510 that comes with the Ego produces a much warmer vape and will also add some kick to throat hit.

Try using liquids that are VG based. I would avoid using anything with menthol or a spicy/cinnamon flavor to it. Stick with standard resistance atomizers and cartomizers. The mg amount in liquid does affect throat hit and 6mg is pretty low.

If this doesn't work for you you may want to try using the 801/302 penstyle or a 901 atomizers. These atomizers produce a cooler vape and might help you with less throat hit. You can use these on your ego but will need a battery to atomizer adapter.

First of all what flavors are you vaping and is it PG or VG based? I am not familiar with the smoke 51 so I don't know what kind of atomizer it has. The 510 that comes with the Ego produces a much warmer vape and will also add some kick to throat hit.

Try using liquids that are VG based. I would avoid using anything with menthol or a spicy/cinnamon flavor to it. Stick with standard resistance atomizers and cartomizers. The mg amount in liquid does affect throat hit and 6mg is pretty low.

If this doesn't work for you you may want to try using the 801/302 penstyle or a 901 atomizers. These atomizers produce a cooler vape and might help you with less throat hit. You can use these on your ego but will need a battery to atomizer adapter.

well the smoke 51 uses 510s its the lil guy that looks like a actual cig, the one where u can flood the battery, its that. and I LOVE menthol...i have yet to find a menthol i like but i enjoy it when i get a good batch from JC, VG produces less vapor yes? I think most of my juices are 50/50 or 70/30 and pg being the larger part. maybe thats why?

could i be allergic after all this time?

well the smoke 51 uses 510s its the lil guy that looks like a actual cig, the one where u can flood the battery, its that. and I LOVE menthol...i have yet to find a menthol i like but i enjoy it when i get a good batch from JC, VG produces less vapor yes? I think most of my juices are 50/50 or 70/30 and pg being the larger part. maybe thats why?

could i be allergic after all this time?

VG will produce more vapor than PG. It could be a possibility that you might be allergic to PG.