Joaquin Phoenix Stoned on Letterman

Whoa dude, he is trippin' kinda an Andy Kauffman type interview. You don't know if he is acting or not. I am saying not but who am i to judge. Letterman didn't make a fool of him -- he made a fool of himself. How disrespectful to Letterman who books these guests so they can promote upcoming movies. Well it made good tv for Letterman. Loved his comment re: Farrah! too funny Dave.

all in all this is sad if it is real, hope he doesn't go the way of River or Andy Kauffman. kolobok_ugeek.gif <-- stoned

Atopsy stated "acute multiple drug intoxication" involving lethal levels of cocaine and morphine, per Los Angeles County coroner. Joaquin called 911 in a panicked voice pleading for help and describing his brother River's convulsions, followed by a sudden lapse into motionlessness. This took place outside the Viper Room at 1:00 a.m. Oct 31 1993, which is partly owned by the singer and actor Johnny Depp. River Phoenix arrived at the hospital in full cardiac arrest and was soon pronounced dead. BTW he was 23 years old.

wow that is so sad' date=' really to bad that people get into these stupid drugs. That said I also hope this doesn't happen to him. Seems like a really gifted guy[/quote']

Yeah his brother was very talented as well check out stand by me or sneakers if you've never seen them two of my favorites with River Phoenix

• 2 weeks later...

check out this video from the oscars, good stuff

[video:3tso91ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pflgMxxBPuY[/video:3tso91ew]

The funniest part about this is that Ben Stiller did such a great job acting like Joaquin... I was so disappointed when I saw the Letterman show, hope he doesn't shove off like his brother did....