Joye Ego - T

kitsune

I recently purchase the Joye Ego - T from Liberty-flights and all I can say is WOW. I bought the 1000Mah Ego -T. The only real difference is it can be turned on and off so as not to accidently set it off while in a pocket or what not.

if you click the button 5 times quickly it will completely turn off (or on) the battery.

so many times I have felt a strange burning in my pocket or pulled my ego out of my bag and found the atty to be really hot. Being able to disable the battery in between uses is great.

Not to mention the great battery life. The 1000Mah lasts me about a 1 1/2 days (sometimes more)--

Just thought I would share this info--I must say, just when I thought the ego couldn't get any better they come up with a way to turn it on and off.

I love Vaping !!!!!!!!!!:unworthy:

so far just the battery--the Tank is on the shopping list for March--Just a couple days a way now.....

Not sure why I didn't think to order the tank at the same time ... distracted by the (purple) battery I guess...

I LOVE purple--such a girly color for a mostly tom boy......

can use any of the 510's with it--its just an Ego--Just longer lasting battery and the ability to disable the battery. I really, really love it.

Can never have enough batteries. however, its almost march and I can order the tank portion of the unit !!!

Just got my eGo-T in the mail today and my first impression is that it's great. I've only been using it for an hour or so but it's been working fantastically. Easy to fill and is providing good flavor, vapor, and TH. I'm using Coca Cola 24mg 100%PG in it right now from awesome vapor. Thanks Arno for the great product with super fast shipping!!

should be getting the tank part of my ego-t tomorrow. can't wait to see if its all its cracked up to be. was never a cartomizer fan, been dripping for quite a while now, looking forward to having an alternative to dripping.

I hate waiting !!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines