I Think I Screwed Up

Morfeeus

I got em eGo last Saturday. It came with one 16ml bottle of RY4 and I ordered one 16ml bottle of coca cola(which also came with a 3ml bottle of watermelon). I figured for sure I'd have enuff juice to last me a couple weeks. Well, I didn't like the RY4. My watermelon is gone and my coca cola is almost gone(less than 3ml left). I ordered over 200ml of juice on Tuesday from VR but it hasn't shown up yet. I'm afraid if it's not here tommorrow, then I'll be screwed till at least Monday. So, either I'm going to have to choke down some RY4 or I'm end up prolly buying some analogs if my shipment doesn't show up tommorrow. I'm praying my shipment shows up tommorrow!!!

VR (I'm assuming you're talking about Vapor-Renu) uses Priority mail so it shouldn't take long to get there once it ships. However, I believe VR custom makes the eliquid upon order, which could take some time. Have you gotten a shipping confirmation/tracking info yet?

Edited by Brian

VR (I'm assuming you're talking about Vapor-Renu) uses Priority mail so it shouldn't take long to get there once it ships. However, I believe VR custom makes the eliquid upon order, which could take some time. Have you gotten a shipping confirmation/tracking info yet?

Yes, it was from Vapor-Renu and I got my tracking #/info late Wednesday night. When I try and track the package, it only says that the electronic shipping info was recieved. It's not showing that it was picked up or any progress. I know USPS sucks regarding their tracking updates but when I ordered my eGo kit, it actually did show its progress. So, assuming the package was picked up Thursday, it should be here today or Monday. I just hope its today!!

Well, I'm going to try it. It's either that or analogs and I haven't had an analog in a week so I don't really want to do that.

A week! Well done! On the bright side, if you do have one now you'll get to see that it tasted like total crap! :)

Hang in there my fingers are crossed that you'll get it tomorrow. Also, don't worry about that tracking thing at all - mine arrived from them before I ever received an email or that message was ever updated. It had me worried too. If all goes well should have it by tomorrow.

Hang in there my fingers are crossed that you'll get it tomorrow. Also, don't worry about that tracking thing at all - mine arrived from them before I ever received an email or that message was ever updated. It had me worried too. If all goes well should have it by tomorrow.

Well, tommorrow is Sunday. No mail on Sunday so I'm just gonna have to tough it out and hope it arrives Monday

Oh crap I don't even know what day it is :thumbsdown: Are you coping with the RY4?

I just switched over to the RY4. I probably have about 2ml left of coca cola and want to try and use it every so often to break up the taste of the RY4. I think I can manage to use the RY4 for a day or two until my shipment comes. I just hope it shows up on Monday!!

If you are in the Detroit metro area, I could meet you at a Starbucks and give you some liquid tomorrow. I have a bunch of stuff I don't like that you might like, or heck, I could even part with some of my great Vapor Talk liquids for a Michigander in need. Let me know. Vape on!

I vape around 15ml a day.....anything I have gotten from VR I have gotten in 2 days...BUT it entirely depends where you live...I live in a small suburb of Chicago and get it from CA in 2 days. BUT Nina lives in Spokane and it takes hers 3-4 days...BUT that is because hers is going to a MUCH bigger post office, so the delay is at her end. My PO serves a really small area. Normally VR gets your stuff out within a day of you ordering, sometimes 2 days if they have a ton of orders. Last package I had I got it before the PO had ever updated the tracking....so that doesn't mean too much. A 3ml, bottle is just like to test a flavor, nothing that would last most people beyond a few hours...or to carry in your pocket for topping off. Good luck....just use the RY4 till it gets there....you can do it!!!

I was just talking to Sharon this morning and we were laughing because I said I think it is funny how picky we all are about flavors when for YEARS we smoked BURNING TOBACCO!!!! I think ALL of us can remember when we first started smoking....IT DID NOT taste good to most of us....we FORCED ourselves to smoke anyway, for whatever reason. Anyway, it is pretty funny I think how picky we got SO fast about flavors given what we were doing before....some of us for a few decades!!

By the way I am not a fan of any RY4 flavor either.....I have ordered it from many places thinking I must just be getting bad RY4, since sooooooo many people seem to love it. I have reached the conclusion I simply don't like it....nor do I like caramel or any other super sweet flavor...Just isn't my thing. VR is good with the spicy flavors...nutty flavors and DARK fruits....their grape and blueberry are phenomenal. Cherry Cola and grape my husband's faves. My faves are Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkiccino, Cinnamon Roll, Coffee, the "nut" flavors. SO it really just depends on your taste buds. It takes a lot of experimenting around for most people to find what they like as far as flavors.....and often it changes. I used to vape all the fruit flavors....not my favorite anymore. Anyway, good luck and have fun playing. YOu will NOT like every flavor, even ones everyone else seems to. You will buy a lot of flavors you won't like at all. That is kind of part of the process.

If you are in the Detroit metro area, I could meet you at a Starbucks and give you some liquid tomorrow. I have a bunch of stuff I don't like that you might like, or heck, I could even part with some of my great Vapor Talk liquids for a Michigander in need. Let me know. Vape on!

That's sooo awesome for you to offer. I should be able to make it thru till it gets here. RY4 is better than nothing. Just not my fav flavor. Really though, thanks for the offer!!!

I hope you dont break down and waste the money on a pack of cigs. I have been vaping about a week now and my cousin still smokes analogs due to the fact he is to embarrassed to use an ecig so when he was smoking i went out to the garage with him and gave him a drag off my ecig and took one off his cigarette and almost threw up which amazed me because we smoke the same kind of cigarette yet after just a week of not smoking I found it so utterly disgusting.

I just switched over to the RY4. I probably have about 2ml left of coca cola and want to try and use it every so often to break up the taste of the RY4. I think I can manage to use the RY4 for a day or two until my shipment comes. I just hope it shows up on Monday!!

ME too! Let us know, glad your hanging in there, trust me if you tried a reg cig now it would taste crappy. Yes even crappy than the ry4 your not caring much for :(

That's sooo awesome for you to offer. I should be able to make it thru till it gets here. RY4 is better than nothing. Just not my fav flavor. Really though, thanks for the offer!!!

You bet. We stick together in the Mitten. :)

Forgot to update this post yesterday. I did recieve my order from VR yesterday and survived the weekend without resorting back to analogs. Only thing now is that my e-juice has almost no TH but it does taste great. I kinda screwed up on my order. I ordered 11mg nic levels with "aggressive" TH thinking that since I vape more than I smoked, I would be able to try to keep my daily nic levels down. I now realize that nic is really the strongest factor in TH so my plan is to continue to vape this yummy juice and when I need that good TH, I can switch over to a higher nic juice to kill those cravings. That way I keep the analog devil off my shoulder and still be able to vape lots while also trying to keep my avg nic levels from climbing.