Vapor Talk Juice

Great review. I like the vapor talk juice too. Not sure if I'm too into the Dulcis though, or maybe I just have to get used to it like some other flavors I've tried. But the mentha really kicks butt. Really strong menthol flavor, it literally cleared my sinuses! haha. I may have to get a lower nicotine level next time though, I'm finding the 24mg strength juices get me really drowsy for some reason.

Yes if your not used to the high level of nic it will make you heavy eyed and sleepy. I have the same thing happen to me. In fact I made a post about it a few months back.

The dulcis will grow on you, it's more of a constant use Vape. It also tastes a little weird if you mix it with menthol. Glad you like the Mentha though!

i think you are absolutely right. for some reason the taste of the dulcis is lost on me. i prefer the janty ry04. but when i added a drop of mentha to it....i felt like it was the perfect pair (mentha and dulcis) to vape all day. reminded me a lot of smoke menthal lights before i quit and went to vaping. a really good pair in my book.

i think it tastes a little better with a little mint/menthol added :D

It's funny I get quite a few emails saying the same thing. You never really know how people are going to react to flavors until they are released.

We have quite a few more flavors in the works that will be released soon. Cappuccino will be out next month followed with Cheesecake and a new Tobacco flavor.

It's funny I get quite a few emails saying the same thing. You never really know how people are going to react to flavors until they are released.

We have quite a few more flavors in the works that will be released soon. Cappuccino will be out next month followed with Cheesecake and a new Tobacco flavor.

yeah cheesecake will definately be logged under the file "i bought it for the wife to try....." i love me some cheesecake.

how about a classic winston flavor tobacco, that would be awesome :lol:

Dulcis is delicious! Only tried 2 other carmels before, but this is in another league. Mix with RY4 in the morning to enhance that flavor ... best is after dinner with my hazelnut coffee I vape it straight -- sip, vape, sip, vape, vape, vape, sip -- YUM! Sometimes I need to refill my cart before I finish a cup :blush: Why on earth would I ever go back to analogs?!?!

I can't get over the fact on how much I like Dulcis and Mentha mixed together. I vape the stuff all day and I don't even know what to call it. My wife said it reminded her of christmas and the closest thing I could think of was candy cane.

Awesome glad you guys like it!

I will be giving out samples of some of the new stuff before it goes on sale for feedback. When the shipments arrive I'll post an announcement on the forums. Whoever is on the board will randomly be selected to try the juice. ;)

Awesome glad you guys like it!

I will be giving out samples of some of the new stuff before it goes on sale for feedback. When the shipments arrive I'll post an announcement on the forums. Whoever is on the board will randomly be selected to try the juice. ;)

If cheesecake is deffinately in the mix then I would love to know if I need to be kissing up to Chris or Sean?

You know it's funny everyone thinks Sean is part of the Vapor Talk Store. He's not. <_<

In FACT check the last time he logged onto the board. He usually comes on and posts some photoshop stuff and then he's out like a ninja. :ph34r: You will also notice he's not a mod or an admin. He's purely JUST for the videos. (He likes the free stuff)

Brownie points come from Chris and Royce

You can also give a shout out to Mike. He never posts, but he's always watching ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got both the Mentha 24mg and the Dulcis 24mg today.

Love the the Mentha!!! :)

The Dulcis is not exactly what I was expecting (not really sure what i was expecting... lol), it tastes kinda strange on my tongue. But i have been vapeing Truesmokers menthol for about a week now so i imagine my tastebuds are all whacked out. Not to mention i only have one atty at the moment, just ordered a new one from JD should be here Thursday or so. I want to try it on a new one and see if the menthol is messing with the flavor.

Also tried mixing them... very nice, Menthol flavor with deep smokey undertones. That's about a 3(Mentha) to 1 (Dulcis) mixture if any one was interested.

Keep up the good work Chris can't wait to try some more of your stuff... would love to see a vanilla in 24mg.

One more thing I've been vapeing 18mg and it was almost constant, since I tried the 24mg, I've actually put my PV down for a bit... lol.

Yea the dulcis won't taste right if you have been using Mentha. Although some people like it that way. If your going to use Mentha it pretty much has to be done in it's own atomizer the stuff is so strong.

We do have some new stuff that will be out next week, Exotic Tobacco, Grape Soda and Cappuccino. :)

I actually had some today by itself dripped into a cart, and the weird taste wasn't there so it was proly my taste buds. That and i think my head needed to wrap around that it doesn't have to taste like a cigarette or a menthol... lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Mentha is good mixed with just about every flavor but, only if you use a minimum of a 1:2 ratio when mixing. You must do at least two drops of whatever flavor and add in one drop of Mentha.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines