Cartomizer Taste

y3hman

hey guys, ive been vaping on my tornado tank for a few days now and im happy with it. i recieved a pack of 510 cartomizers yesterday just to try and im not sure if im losing it but when i vaped some new ejuice, flue cured, with the tornado tank it tasted ok but not great. but then i used the flue cured with the 510 cartomizer it was really good. is this normal??

The ego tank atty for me has been a disappointment. If it ends up working for you- great! I have LR cartos- and the taste is much better, as well as the vape, and warmth of the vape vs. the tank. I mostly direct drip on an LR atty- and that's what I'm trying to replicate in any tank system. Ego tank atty at SR fails to give me that good vape. So yes- IMO- you might have a better experience with a cartomizers than the ego tank system. -yet it works well for others.

100% NORMAL for people to realize one day that the simple Boge cartomizer is all they really need and that it reigns supreme still !! It just takes some people longer than others to finally reach that point in their 'vaping lives' to realize. No worries though... you made it where you needed to be! :thumbsup:

Hopefully certain folks will realize/sense the sarcasm in my post... although I WAS speaking the nothing but the truth about everything! I still find myself trying all the newest/greatest new 'vaping hardware'... even though I know darn good and well that I don't need to be! It's not like I'm unhappy or looking for something in my vape that is more satisfying. In the end... we all finally either just realize that the 'carto thing' is where it's at, or you will finally let yourself give in and admit for once that maybe I was right! I know... many of you cannot/will not bring yourselves to agree with something that comes spewing out of my mouth, but one of these days you are going to just let it happen! You won't even realize it's happening until it's all just a distant memory! I mean really, it's happening all the time these days, and we all barely even see it happening right in front of us! :harhar::harhar:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I've actually not been interested in trying the tank- I did buy the super atomzier and cartridges, and turns out I don't even like them. Too harsh or something. I've preferred the 510 atty/carts but I am waiting on some cartos, DayVape hoping I finally find this is where it's at lol

Hopefully certain folks will realize/sense the sarcasm in my post... although I WAS speaking the nothing but the truth about everything! I still find myself trying all the newest/greatest new 'vaping hardware'... even though I know darn good and well that I don't need to be! It's not like I'm unhappy or looking for something in my vape that is more satisfying. In the end... we all finally either just realize that the 'carto thing' is where it's at, or you will finally let yourself give in and admit for once that maybe I was right! I know... many of you cannot/will not bring yourselves to agree with something that comes spewing out of my mouth, but one of these days you are going to just let it happen! You won't even realize it's happening until it's all just a distant memory! I mean really, it's happening all the time these days, and we all barely even see it happening right in front of us! :harhar::harhar:

Hey Dayvape, Did you order the MAP Tank? I am very curious to see what YOU think of that device. :question: