Happy As A Little Clam Here

Nanna

So, today, the Loranns flavors that Jolly unloaded on me - er, I mean, ghraciously agreed to send me - heh - came in the post, and while I should have been studying Policies in Healthcare, I couldn't resist and added some Strawberry and some Cheesecake flavor to a rather blah juice I had sitting around. Meaning one I couldn't taste anyway.

And I must tell you that, as we speak, I am contentedly, and somewhat smugly, sitting here vaping away on the smoothest sweetest, nicest tasting thing I have vaped to date.

DIY for the win! And by the way, Jolly, AMAZING packaging in sending those bottles. Holy cow!

So, today, the Loranns flavors that Jolly unloaded on me - er, I mean, ghraciously agreed to send me - heh - came in the post, and while I should have been studying Policies in Healthcare, I couldn't resist and added some Strawberry and some Cheesecake flavor to a rather blah juice I had sitting around. Meaning one I couldn't taste anyway.

And I must tell you that, as we speak, I am contentedly, and somewhat smugly, sitting here vaping away on the smoothest sweetest, nicest tasting thing I have vaped to date.

DIY for the win! And by the way, Jolly, AMAZING packaging in sending those bottles. Holy cow!

Good for you Nanna! I am going to have a lot of time on my hands next week and I am hoping I will be able to dabble with my new found desire to learn how to DIY e liquids.

I got into the DIY cuz I knew it would be the cheapest way to go (unless yer a lunkhead like me and make big batches before trying it in small ones). Anyway, DIY is fun and you can get the flavors ya want, instead of relying on premade Cartos/carts.

My order just came in yesterday from DIY Flavorshack - nice people, and they sent me some sample falvorings too, for free. I made a quick little 3 ml batch this morning use the calculator. Meh. OK. I need to add more flavor - I started with 35%. A little MORE strawberry, a little LESS cheesecake.

But I must tell you, I felt pretty tickled all day with my little bitty 3 ml bottle of "homebrew" in my purse today. :baby:

But I must tell you, I felt pretty tickled all day with my little bitty 3 ml bottle of "homebrew" in my purse today. :baby:

This is AWESOME!!! I love how these devices push so many people forward to try something new, learn some stuff from great people, and feel proud of their accomplishments. I'm so stoked for you, Nanna!

There is alot of trial and error involved with mixing. I still find I have a tendency to fidget with flavors. The best part is being able to a drop or two to adjust the flavor. sometimes it takes me a couple days to get it just right.

I am so glad you are having fun with it !! It really is satisfying to make your own flavors.

Today I vaped my first DIY juice, Vanilla Butternut Waffle. If I do say so myself, it was pretty good. I do need to tweak it a little, but I only made a small batch. I made it last Thursday and I let it steep for a few days. I was hoping to let it steep a week, but I just couldn't wait! I defiantly caught the DIY Bug! :thumbsup:

That's so awesome, all of you! My kit still sits staring at me, daring me to open it. It has sat a few months, it can sit a few months more lol.

::: rustles feathers and makes a shy retweet bwak bwak :::

Congrats !!! I can never handle waiting for DIY to steep. The only time it gets to steep is when I make a larger batch and the part I am not vaping gets to steep while it waits to get vaped.....