How To Wire A Mod?

aerovapor

I'm looking to try and make a mod myself for the first time. My biggest concern is wiring the button, atty connection and battery. Does anyone know any good posts showing step by step exactly how to wire a mod? Seems like if you get a good understanding of the wiring you can basically mod anything yourself. If anyone has any good links with detail descriptions, pics or videos let me know. I saw a few videos on YouTube but the quality was so bad you can't really tell what is wired to what.

One thing to keep in mind is that with a basic battery mod never concern your self with 'polarity' to the atty. It doesn't matter which lead (positive or negative) goes to the center connector.

Here's a boxmod.

http://www.walagata.com/w/mysticx/box_83f-e70e.jpg

Note all the wiring involved to get the positive to the center post of the connector.

box_83f-e70e.jpg

A much more elegant, simpler and less resistance approach.

box_83f-FIX_70e.jpg

Also note this box will need a lot of epoxy to support the connector as all epoxy (including the over-hyped JBWeld) will eventual succumb to eliquid. A little extra will postpone the inevitable. I would also suggest you get one of the epoxies made specifically for plastic.

Good Luck.