Tanks

Erika

Hey another question.

Just read on Digitaciggz website that an eGo battery "cannot be charged on a standard Joye 510 charger of any kind". But I was able to buy an adaptor that supposedly allows me to charge my eGo on my standard Joye 510 charger.

I purchased a 650mah and a 900mah eGo batt and I only have std 510 chargers both wall and AC/USB adaptor. Am I going to be able to charge these ok using the adaptor I bought?

You will need a charger for the eGo.

@ little pea... The 2.4 ohm is good because on a ce2 the coil is at the top so yeah in general the lr is for 3.7 only if you put a lr on a 5 volt it will pop the atty/carto so you gonna want 3.0 ohm minimum for 5v Devices also lr is not necessarly for higher mah but I wouldent use lr on a 510 stick batt, your gonna want at least a standard ego batt.

Also please don't judge the map tank based on a clearomizer as the normal ce2s have a leaking/ wicking issue because the wicks cat extend at the right angle for them to wick well, this is how the map tank came into play,,, it allows the wick to come straight out of the edges and allows the wick to send proper amount of juice to the coil, and the tank fixes the leaking issues with the way its built.

I have both the ego tank and the map tank, I like them both but if I had to pick one and walk away from the other, I'd run away with the map tank, it hoLds a lot of juice very easy refilled and replaced, I even mix flavors right in the tank. I fill it about once a day or once every 2 days. The ego t is good to but not nearly as nice as a map. The ego t has a very tight draw and also the wicking dosent allways go well. But over all is a good thing to have.

says the map tank takes an E2 XL carto and fits 510`s. I never heard of a E2 XL carto, and why cant you use a 510 carto?

question for those of you who love you tanks... are you all using straight PG?

and those of you who did not enjoy your tanks... VG or VG blends?

I use 75 pg 25 vg. vg is too thick for the atty so I get a mix of 75/25 and it is great...

says the map tank takes an E2 XL carto and fits 510`s. I never heard of a E2 XL carto, and why cant you use a 510 carto?

they are refering to a CE2 xl < they are very different then the 510 cartos, have you seen a clearomizer? same inside if you have.

they are refering to a CE2 xl < they are very different then the 510 cartos, have you seen a clearomizer? same inside if you have.

Oh yes, I have seen a clearomizer. my friend just got one in a week ago. had a very hard time filling it. liquid went straight through it and onto the table..After a few times, he figured out how to fill the clearomizer. I see COV has 2 maps available at the very bottom. 2.0 and a 2.5 I think...why is no one wanting them?

@ little pea... The 2.4 ohm is good because on a ce2 the coil is at the top so yeah in general the lr is for 3.7 only if you put a lr on a 5 volt it will pop the atty/carto so you gonna want 3.0 ohm minimum for 5v Devices also lr is not necessarly for higher mah but I wouldent use lr on a 510 stick batt, your gonna want at least a standard ego batt.

Also please don't judge the map tank based on a clearomizer as the normal ce2s have a leaking/ wicking issue because the wicks cat extend at the right angle for them to wick well, this is how the map tank came into play,,, it allows the wick to come straight out of the edges and allows the wick to send proper amount of juice to the coil, and the tank fixes the leaking issues with the way its built.

Hey DJ.. thanks for the info.

Don't know if I goofed up, but I did order a couple "Fluxomizers" from GotVapes to try. They were sold out on the 2.4-2.6 ones so I got 2.8-3.0 and 3.0-3.2 to use on my eGo batts (650 and 900mah). Hopefully I'll get a decent idea of the function and wont run into too much burning taste. On GrimmGreen's vid of them he said when he put the 3.0-3.2 on his 5v it burned but on the 3.7 he seemed like a happy camper!

Also trying the eGo Tank for the first time tonight and so far so good!

I just got an eGo-T the other day and loved it at first, but now I'm getting icky burnt taste. It seems to be a common problem if you google it. My juice is VG, do y'all think that could be the problem? It's just too thick? I also saw somebody say to push the wick down a tiny bit, which I tried (and may have pushed it too far...). I really want to like this thing, but I really want it to taste like it did the first day. I have another T atomizer coming, but...sigh....I don't want to have to give up on it, but I may have to if I can't get it to vape without the yukky burned taste. :(

OMG, I saw that video and I thought to myself "Thats a risky move if you don't know what your doing". Boy, I am glad I decided not to do it. I'm sorry it went bad for you though. Are you sure you pushed it to far down? When I get that burnt taste and I know the atty is fairly clean, I just take my finger and tap the atty a few times and that seems to get the juice flowing again. I do know that a high VG content is too thick for the tank. On some of the juices that I bought, before getting the tank, with a VG higher than 20%, I have dropped a few drops of pg into my juice bottle just to thin it out a little. I don't want to add to much because I don't want to wash out the taste and decrease the nic to much.

I sure hope you can salvage your tank atty! :thumbsup:

I do know that VG juice has been too thick for tanks. I HAVE vaped some 60/40 from Vapor Renu in mine but not with the best results. I had to alcohol bathe my attys about once a week when I do that.

Oh yes, I have seen a clearomizer. my friend just got one in a week ago. had a very hard time filling it. liquid went straight through it and onto the table..After a few times, he figured out how to fill the clearomizer. I see COV has 2 maps available at the very bottom. 2.0 and a 2.5 I think...why is no one wanting them?

The 2.0 and 2.5 should only be used on a 3.7v device and I think that people who really know about the MAP tanks are vets using 5-6v mods. If you are using a 3.7v device, then they would work just fine if you have an eGo or something similar. I've watched a few reviews on the MAP tanks and most everyone uses a mod and said that the lower ohm tanks are meant for 3.7's and using them at a higher volt will burn them out. I may be wrong, but this is what I seen from the reviews i read/watched.

I am waiting for the TW 1.7 ohm Tank atty I ordered to come in, Now I am confused, I thought the lower ohm would give me more taste now I am finding out that the low resistance atty will burn the taste. Is that right? :question:

The 2.0 and 2.5 should only be used on a 3.7v device and I think that people who really know about the MAP tanks are vets using 5-6v mods. If you are using a 3.7v device, then they would work just fine if you have an eGo or something similar. I've watched a few reviews on the MAP tanks and most everyone uses a mod and said that the lower ohm tanks are meant for 3.7's and using them at a higher volt will burn them out. I may be wrong, but this is what I seen from the reviews i read/watched.

I believe that is correct as well - LR attys with High volt devices = BAD.

I am waiting for the TW 1.7 ohm Tank atty I ordered to come in, Now I am confused, I thought the lower ohm would give me more taste now I am finding out that the low resistance atty will burn the taste. Is that right? :question:

Yep thats right, Christopher was responding to just this topic in the wee hours of the morning about that. See this thread