People Are Funny...

AARONH

So I got one of my salesman to order and Ego this morning from VT....he's excited. Then just a while ago, I had a set of customers in my office doing financial paperwork on thier new truck, when they spotted my Ego on my desk....asked a bunch of questions, I educated them...then the lady flips me her Mastercard and says "can you order me one of those from here, I'm not too computer smart!"...lol....I gladly ordered her Stainless Ego kit from my work comp and sent them on thier way.:thumbsup:

So I got one of my salesman to order and Ego this morning from VT....he's excited. Then just a while ago, I had a set of customers in my office doing financial paperwork on thier new truck, when they spotted my Ego on my desk....asked a bunch of questions, I educated them...then the lady flips me her Mastercard and says "can you order me one of those from here, I'm not too computer smart!"...lol....I gladly ordered her Stainless Ego kit from my work comp and sent them on thier way.:thumbsup:

awesome!!!! woohoooo =)

That's rockin awesome, I converted 1, refered a few others to VT but I dunno if they bought or not. But that's great, now we just need the gov. To stop interfeering with our vaping!!!

I have a feeling vaping will win the battle. There is no logical evidence to ban e-cigarettes, maybe possibly to regulate it by the FDA or even Big Tobacco, but that won't happen for years to come imho.