Liberty-Flights.com (Us)

thorne

Ordered my Riva kit at the end of January and had great shipping and service from the San Diego facility. Received the items in two days (East Coast) and everything was well packaged and as advertised. Been vaping on the batteries for the past 3 weeks with no issues. Well yesterday as I was swapping batteries the dead battery would not charge. (Blue LED lit up but charger light remained green, instead of turning red as it normally does.) I tried to vape with it again, thinking I mixed up the batteries. No dice. The other battery was charged and so I used it for about half the day, then stuck it on the charger to make sure it wasn't the charger at fault. The other battery charged fine to full (tested with a meter.)

So I figured I had a bad battery, and this morning e-mailed L-F for a RMA#. (I checked the site and found the batteries carried a 90 day warranty) but I got no response by this evening I was starting to get a little concerned. (I know there is always a chance when you get a great deal from a company you never used before.) Well I am a bit impatient and so decided to give them a ring. Talked to Justin who told me he was shipping a battery out to me immediately. The website states that you can only get pre-return if you have had the item for less than 14 days.(Which I exceeded.) He said that he'd send an RMA label with the package and I could just send the old battery back after I got the replacement. This was great news to me because I was not looking forward to only having one battery(well plus the 510s, but that would be an emergency.)

I am looking forward to seeing how long this return takes, and the longevity of this other battery, and the replacement. I am not totally convinced that these units are of the same build standard I was expecting, as the cost was very low compared to some of the other sites I visited. So far, however, I have been very impressed with all of the customer srvice I received from L-F. (Including the 10 minutes Justin took to explain to me the difference between the old and new style 750mAh batteries.) It is clear to me that their customer service personnel aren't just punching a clock, and I hope I can continue to be impressed by them long into the future.

Unfortunately anything electronic could have issues with, I have never had a bad battery, but DOA atties or next day won't work. I have also experienced some of the best customer services regarding vendors for ecigs than any other purchases I remember making. Most will go out of their way to make it right.

Good luck on the new battery.

• 1 month later...

So I figured I had a bad battery, and this morning e-mailed L-F for a RMA#. (I checked the site and found the batteries carried a 90 day warranty) but I got no response by this evening I was starting to get a little concerned. (I know there is always a chance when you get a great deal from a company you never used before.)

I am looking forward to seeing how long this return takes, and the longevity of this other battery, and the replacement. I am not totally convinced that these units are of the same build standard I was expecting, as the cost was very low compared to some of the other sites I visited. So far, however, I have been very impressed with all of the customer srvice I received from L-F. (Including the 10 minutes Justin took to explain to me the difference between the old and new style 750mAh batteries.) It is clear to me that their customer service personnel aren't just punching a clock, and I hope I can continue to be impressed by them long into the future.

I just ordered from them for the first time a week or so ago. Shipping was fast but they had one error in the shipment (sent a 510 drip tip instead of 801 I ordered). I emailed a few days ago but no reply yet. I realize a drip tip is not a huge deal, but hey, I am a first time customer and when I find good vendors I return just about weekly. Anyway, not to happy about that.

I also purchased an eGo 1000mah batt from them that was "on sale". It was only $17.99 which also kind of made me think hmmmm, too good to be true? Well, been using it about a week and it works but I will say it takes FOREVER to charge and does not seem to last as long as it's supposed to. I rotate with a std 650mah and 900mah along with this new one and I really don't see that great a batt life difference here. Maybe it's a 650mah in 1000mah clothing? I am happy about the 5-click in any event. Will just have to see if I got what I paid for.

The other thing I've noticed at LF is the stock does not seem to be replenished that fast. Some of the DIY juice I wanted a couple weeks from there is still listed out of stock.

I will give them a few more days and see if they reply to my email. So far I'd rate shipping 5 stars but the quality of the products is still out...

Anyone else buy sale batteries from them?

I do buy batteries from them--recently bought some ego-T's from them. not had a any trouble with the ego batteries. Occasionally the US side can be a bit slow to respond when things are busy,

The only draw back to the US side of LF is their primary site is in the UK. Abe really tries to stay on top of things but sometimes its hard with so much distance. as far as I know, Abe still covers the UK and US sites.

Liberty flights was one of the first places I used in the US. Vendors were pretty limited 2 years ago. I will always have a soft spot for them.

I bought my 1000 mah eGo battery from them and its the real deal. I have also bought tank attys and carts from them. I've emailed Abe about out of stock items and he has replied within a day or two. I emailed the support department last Sunday because one of my tank atty's died before the 28 day warrant was up. I got a reply on Monday telling me how to order a replacement and as of yesterday, its in the mail. I am a firm believer that if you don't get a response within a reasonable amount of time, go to plan B. Call them on the phone. There are lots of e-cig vendors carrying the same products, the customer service is going to win over a buyer every time. L-F has been very good to me!!! :thumbsup:

I bought my 1000 mah eGo battery from them and its the real deal. I have also bought tank attys and carts from them. I've emailed Abe about out of stock items and he has replied within a day or two. I emailed the support department last Sunday because one of my tank atty's died before the 28 day warrant was up. I got a reply on Monday telling me how to order a replacement and as of yesterday, its in the mail. I am a firm believer that if you don't get a response within a reasonable amount of time, go to plan B. Call them on the phone. There are lots of e-cig vendors carrying the same products, the customer service is going to win over a buyer every time. L-F has been very good to me!!! :thumbsup:

Ok, LF update. I goofed! I emailed them on the 21st and they replied on the 23rd, I just did not see it in my in-box before posting my comment here. Also, on the 25th a package arrived from them with the 801 drip tip that was not included in my order! So, just wanted to update on my first order/customer service experience with them!

The sale batt is still working, but again, the jury is out on the true quality. I still don't see much difference in it and my others. I guess I should be happy it works, esp at the price I got it for! :)

Hey Sharon, how are you liking your Tank atty's overall? I've tried three of them so far and they work but the flavor is so muted it's almost like vaping flavorless. I am bummed because they are great in every other way, don't leak, good vapor production and so far last long, but darn the lack of flavor is a huge bummer in my book! What has your experience been? Any suggestions?

Unfortunately anything electronic could have issues with, I have never had a bad battery, but DOA atties or next day won't work. I have also experienced some of the best customer services regarding vendors for ecigs than any other purchases I remember making. Most will go out of their way to make it right.

Good luck on the new battery.

That is how americaneliquidstore was. I had a problem with a few cartomizer`s that were DOA. They called me on the phone to ask me questions about the problem I was having with the carto`s. they sent me a few carto`s in the mail to replace the ones that did not work..

Ok, LF update. I goofed! I emailed them on the 21st and they replied on the 23rd, I just did not see it in my in-box before posting my comment here. Also, on the 25th a package arrived from them with the 801 drip tip that was not included in my order! So, just wanted to update on my first order/customer service experience with them!

The sale batt is still working, but again, the jury is out on the true quality. I still don't see much difference in it and my others. I guess I should be happy it works, esp at the price I got it for! :)

Hey Sharon, how are you liking your Tank atty's overall? I've tried three of them so far and they work but the flavor is so muted it's almost like vaping flavorless. I am bummed because they are great in every other way, don't leak, good vapor production and so far last long, but darn the lack of flavor is a huge bummer in my book! What has your experience been? Any suggestions?

Regrettable I have the same problem with the Tank system regarding the lose of flavor. I do have some juices that I bought from Vapor Renu with the extra shot of flavor and they seem to do better in my tank. I just have to believe they will eventually work out the flavor problem because I do love using the tank. Good luck.

Edited by Sharon

A GREAT customer service experience! I am a relatively new vaper and just changed from a crappy mall type Smoke 51 to a Riva 510. My new Riva arrived March 16th (within 3 days of my order from Liberty Flights). Late this Tuesday evening, both batteries crapped out! Different symptoms, but both stopped working. (luckily I had talked a friend into ordering one too and he hooked me up with his spare battery so I didn't have to buy analogs) I dropped a late night email off to them, and when I had not heard anything by their lunch time on Wednesday I gave them a call. I talked to Jacob and explained my plight. He was very helpful and professional and indicated he would ship out two new batteries right away. They arrived today (East Coast) and included was a pre-paid return sticker for sending the old ones back. BRAVO! And thanks for keeping me away from the analogs! (Now I know...backups, backups, backups!)

Dave

my battery went haywire after the 60 day mark, LF covers them for 6 months, all i have to do is return the bad one with the shipping label they sent me with the replacement and a letter explaining what it was doing... so far so good, they have not done me wrong

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines