Pt And Lr Atty

lovie

i got my new pt put my lr atty on. it all came from vt i love there stuff wow really clean & smooth.. the atty gets a little warm kinda freaks me out a bit i dont want break it. never been on any other forum before this one can you tell :rolleyes2: but having fun trying to get the lingo down and get the kinks out .having a blast hope you are too....

Yes the LR atties get pretty warm. (I don't use a PT and mine gets surprisingly warm, as does the liquid inside... mmmm :wub: ) I hear they are more finicky then a standard resistance, but I have been vaping away on mine for the past two weeks and no problems so far. I do make sure not to try to take ultra long draws (usually not more than 4-5 seconds.) I also haven't "cleaned" it yet. I just flip it upside down on a paper towel before bed. (And I vape on some pretty thick juices.)

Did you order extras? They will eventually pop and I tried going back to a standard 510 (a buddy's to try a new juice) and ended up telling him to just drip me some on my atty because I could't get the "full" effect. Vaping has taken on a new dimension for me. Good luck.^^

I would use a higher oHm atomizer, Like 2.5oHm. The Lr atty will not last long on a 5v PT.

OK, dumb question...why would I want to go to a LR? What are the bennies? All I have read is what the drawbacks are...thanks! :pirate:

OK, dumb question...why would I want to go to a LR? What are the bennies? All I have read is what the drawbacks are...thanks! :pirate:

Lower Resistance attys will get hotter than a regular attys so they will give you more vapor and better throat hit. The LR attys simulates vaping at higher voltages but without having to buy an expensive mod to do it. :)

OK, that part makes sense...so if you have an LR atty, you wanna be 'on top' of keeping the juice topped off? I am assuming that the 'hot' taste means it's time for more loverly juice? I'm still trying to find my perfect set up...using a 510 PT with my Blu cartomizers (refilling). More cartomizers are coming in the mail, NOT from Blu...It always seems I just get all 'settled in' and I need to add more juice. Now I see why one youtube vid showed a lady with a set-up where she just attached her bottle of juice to her PV. I though that was a little extreme at first, but not anymore!dribble.gifMore Vapor...need MORE! lol TIA! ~the Kitty