No Vapor

phil3627

Today I received my first e-cig the revolution. It comes with 6 pre filled 24mg cartomizers. Do I have to fill the cartomizers before using it? I get NO vapor no matter how hard I try. I charge the battery before using it. When I press the button I hear sizzling sounds.

We just had a new shipment of those kits in. I can't remember if I ordered them with blanks or pre filled. (I'm not at the office to check right now)

The way you can tell is by looking at the silver packaging, if there is a 24mg stamp on the foil, it's pre filled. If there is no MG stamp they are empty and need to be filled. If the device is defective in ANY way, please let me know and I'll have a new kit sent out ASAP. :) The Revolution should create vapor very close to a cigarette.

If you're hearing a sizzle, that's a good sign. I would check the package like Chris said just to make sure they are prefilled. If they are, try another one to see if it does the same thing.

Unlike a cigarette, you want to take a longer slow drag from your ecig. This is a concept I had issues with when I started, but you want to take a gentle draw, don't pull on it like you would with a regular cig.

We just had a new shipment of those kits in. I can't remember if I ordered them with blanks or pre filled. (I'm not at the office to check right now)

The way you can tell is by looking at the silver packaging, if there is a 24mg stamp on the foil, it's pre filled. If there is no MG stamp they are empty and need to be filled. If the device is defective in ANY way, please let me know and I'll have a new kit sent out ASAP. :) The Revolution should create vapor very close to a cigarette.

The silver packaging has a W on it 24mg is stamped on the cartomizers. I took the tip off to look inside of it there is a rubber piece there. I used a tooth pick to push down on the rubber piece, liquid is there. While the tip was off I pressed the button but didn't see any vapor. Do e-cig produce vapor only when you suck on them while pressing the button?

The silver packaging has a W on it 24mg is stamped on the cartomizers. I took the tip off to look inside of it there is a rubber piece there. I used a tooth pick to push down on the rubber piece, liquid is there. While the tip was off I pressed the button but didn't see any vapor. Do e-cig produce vapor only when you suck on them while pressing the button?

So there is liquid in the carto, that's good. A nice way to have checked, too, with the toothpick. Then you pressed the button and didn't see any vapor but I bet you heard the crackle. You do need to be pressing the button and inhaling for the vapor to come out. Hold the button down for as long as you are pulling/inhaling (about two to five seconds). When you remove your mouth for the carto, you can stop pressing the button. OR stop pressing the button and keep inhaling for a second as there is still some vapor, albeit a it a little bit.

Good luck! Let us know how it pans out!

Yes you MUST draw on them at the same time. If you just push the button nothing will emit from the cartomizer. In fact this will just heat up the cartomizer because there is no air flow. You need to drag on it just like a cigarette when you push the button. The only difference is that you need to take a 5 second drag as apposed to a quick 1 second drag as you would on a cigarette.