Which Is Easier For A Noobie?

Erika

I ordered both and they will be here tomorrow. (yes I will be checking the porch every 10 minutes). What is easier to fill/ use for the first time? Both are coming prefilled but atomizers only hold a little right? 2-3 drops? I am so excited I can't stand it!

Erika

I would start with the atomizer first to be honest. Cartomizers are great, but they can be a bit of a pain to fill of your new to ecigs. I would direct drip first then after a week or so move to the cartomizers. :) (Or if you get bored start on them sooner)

This video is a bit old, but if you haven't watched it, give it a look over :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14QDp4v3O4&feature=player_embedded

Well to clarify, atomizers don't hold liquid (unless you are direct dripping.) The cartridge will hold liquid in the filler. A cartomizer is an atomizer and a cartridge combined into one unit. Dripping is forgoing the cartridge and dripping the juice directly into the atomizer. (In this case, you are correct, more than a couple(2-3)of drops and you are in for a mess.)

All that said, I agree with Christopher. Cartridges or preferably (for me anyways) dripping is easier initially than cartomizers. They aren't hard, but the learning curve for them is a little bit steeper. If you have both coming, just experiment with what works best for you. Have fun and happy vaping.^^