510 Mega Manual Battery

Cool, give us a nice comparison to the standard manual battery. See how much longer it lasts and any variations you may notice :)

Will Do!

I have 2 sizes of the Manual Batts now, the first 510 kit I got had slightly longer batts, and are a tight fit in a PCC, the original batts are about 1/8 longer than my new ones.

I have not seen any difference in longevity with them.

The new "Mega" batts looks much longer, we will see.

I have a 400-mile ride this month and like to keep a 510 around my neck, hope the new batts are worth it!

Another Big Sur Run!

Last Year was the first time I tried to shoot a Vid from the bike.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7w4Hk0Okrdk

From looking at the pics of the new batteries, they look to be the size of the normal 510 batteries with the atomizer on. So prob a good half inch longer. Certainly great they are making longer lasting batteries, now the 510 will not only kick a** in vapor but also have a good battery life on the new ones.

The battery life was THE ONLY PROBLEM with the 510. Im so happy to see they finally made a better one. What i wanna know now is if theyre going to compensate for the longer battery with newer PCC's to come. Im wonderin if they'll be longer, maybe, who knows?

Ok, after I came home from work I had a package from TW.

The new Batts are here, each packaged in a small box.

Much longer than any of my 510 Batts (original and new style) as a matter of fact about 1/4 inch longer than a Pen Batt.

I placed one on a charger for 3 hours and gave it a try....

This rocks! More vapor more hit, I made it through a movie and then some, got up this morn and it is still hitting great.

As far as overall Batt life I really can't say definitely as I did not "Time" my use...

To keep things short, two hours later I tried to order more, but TW was already sold out :(

If you like the feel of a Pen style you will like this, assembled it is aprox 3/4 inch shorter than a Pen Style, but hits like a 510++.

510 Batt Sizes: (Sorry I run a Machine Shop)

Original 510 Manual Batt, no LED: 2.704" (Fits a PCC but you really have to force it closed)

Auto 510 Batt with LED: 2.650" (Easy PCC fit)

Newer 510 Manual Batt, no LED: 2.558" (Easy PCC fit)

New Mega 510 Batt, with LED: 3.556" (Forget using a closed PCC)

So far I really like them, would I buy more?

YES!

Edited by Madness