What I Learned About My Atty

egoluvr

Ok had a miserable day with my eGo but it wasn't it's fault entirely lol Couldn't get any vapor out of the darned thing hardly at all after blowing it out repeatedly, cleaning it, dry burning it, de-meshing, and finally de-bridging I realized it wasn't sitting down in the atty all the way which means the battery wasn't getting it hot enough to release the vapor. OH yeah this baby's kickin now. I now feel confident I could make just about any atty work as long as it wasn't completely dead or missing the coil lol. I also learned to never get caught with my pants down again- backups, backups and more backups!!!! I"m just say'in lol

Congratz on figuring it out. :thumbsup: I pulled my atty out halfway the first one I de-bridged and found that you can just gently push them back in unless you rip the leads out. Trial and error (mostly error) is the best way for me to learn.^^

Ok had a miserable day with my eGo but it wasn't it's fault entirely lol Couldn't get any vapor out of the darned thing hardly at all after blowing it out repeatedly, cleaning it, dry burning it, de-meshing, and finally de-bridging I realized it wasn't sitting down in the atty all the way which means the battery wasn't getting it hot enough to release the vapor. OH yeah this baby's kickin now. I now feel confident I could make just about any atty work as long as it wasn't completely dead or missing the coil lol. I also learned to never get caught with my pants down again- backups, backups and more backups!!!! I"m just say'in lol

That is to funny but glad you got it to work. My wife did the same thing as we are new to vaping. But all i had to do is talk to the site i got it from www.unsmoke.us and they helped my right away. they were excelent in all my customer service needs. they also have alot of product and lots of delicious liquids. happy vaping