Cartridge Filling

Tagsanstuff

I switched back to the atomizer and cartridge. How I get lots of vapor is when I go to put the drops into the Cartridge filler, I take the filler out and place drops on the filler, along with drops into the cartridge. I put the filler back in and add more drops to top it off. put it all back together and wham, lots of vapor and you can feel it on your throat when you suck in the vapor...

Did you switch back from dripping? I can't imagine going back to carts from dripping. What caused you to change your mind? Only way I could see not dripping was if I drove a copious amount, in which case I would prolly have to get a tank... Either way, it's all about what works for you.

I'm not an expert, but I think that when you take out the filler and drip directly into the cart you are doing the same think that just dripping directly onto the bridge would do. If you eliminate dripping into the empty cart, just drip onto the bridge, fill your cart slowly so that the juice has a chance to get absorbed really well. Or use a syringe w/needle so you can get down into the filler.

Just a thought! :)

I used to find myself adding liquid to the carts/filler very, very often to keep up with vaping. The filler just couldn't wick fast enough for me. There is nothing like nice smooth throat hit of freshly added liquid.

dripping really is the next step and really does make a difference. I have given up on messing with carts and filler, occasionally use them when driving--dripping and driving are not recommended.

Direct Dripping This a a very helpful direct dripping how to.

I used to find myself adding liquid to the carts/filler very, very often to keep up with vaping. The filler just couldn't wick fast enough for me. There is nothing like nice smooth throat hit of freshly added liquid.

dripping really is the next step and really does make a difference. I have given up on messing with carts and filler, occasionally use them when driving--dripping and driving are not recommended.

Direct Dripping This a a very helpful direct dripping how to.

I am trying that direct dripping now..lol...uggg! it splattered on my lips and they are numb now..lmao...if you use the 24 mg of nicotine it seeps out where you connect it to the battery..dripping and driving, sounds like drinking and driving, and you should not do either I say.on the passthrough I just bought, it does not have the button to push on the battery, so i guess that one will not be good to Direct drip with. I will have to get one that has a button to push.

I've found over the years that the only atomisers that wick pretty well with carts are 901 and 801 atties. The 510 atomiser has always been a really poor wicker... It is interesting (I've been vaping that long!) that dripping really took off with the arrival of the 510 on the market (prior to that it had been mainly "dipping" with atties like the 401).

You might find this interesting:

http://ukvapers.com/blog/9/entry-76-510-atomisers-and-mega-atomisers-part-2/