Clearomizers

dragonflymike

Hello all. Im just gunna do a short brief review of Clouds Of vapor Clearomizers. I got the Xl large 2.8 ohm clearomizers. I am currently using the Ego passthrough Battery. with COV all organic 16mg virgina tobacco e-juice. I enjoy the clearomizers very much. They are very easy to fill and if u are unsure on how to fill them they have a nice little guide to help u out. For those who can not see well or need glasses it may be hard to read though. At 2.8 Ohms it is a very light thoart hit and does not produce the same amount of vapor as a 1.5 ohm LR atty. The flavor is good but relatively light and also is not as "intense" as the LR attys im used to. since I am used to a bigger thoart hit I personally may want to get a 2.4 Ohm clearomizers that or maybe at some point invest in a higher volatge mod. I also notice a hint ( i mean very small) amount of burnish taste. From the reviews I have watched they state that you must let the wick soak up some of the juice and that in time it goes away. I do not find that annoying because many attys take a day or two at times to warm up and start performing at there best when first opened. It is very nice to be able to see the amount of liquid as well. I will always be able to tell when it is running low or may just need a top off. I have not had any issues with leakage, this is also because out of habit I tend to stand the unit upright rather on its side. Overall I am very content with this product. Rating? i would say 7/10 only because the thoart hit for me is not there and the amount of vapor seems to be a tad lacking. but for those who are used to a regular atty it would a 9/10 ( nothing IMO getins a 10/10 expect maybe the steelers/penguins winning the superbowl/stanely cup

Sadly, that 'slightly burnt taste' will be accompanying your juices every time you vape. (I certainly hope that it does go away for you though) That's why everyone is having to mod the things and put a larger tube on it, then re-install the wicks/coil/etc. Supposedly, the wicks are getting pinched up against the sides and not allowing the juice to wick properly. I don't know it that is the true reason... but people are saying that it goes away once you have a larger "tank" to hold the juice/wicks/etc. I'd personally like to grab up one of those MAP TANKS from Bruce... just need to get around to doing it. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Nice review! :) IMO the top wicking catomizers all have the same problem. They don't seem to draw the liquid to the coil consistently. I've tried the RoyalSmokers E2's, both regular and mega size. They just don't wick well IMO. I always have to hold them up side down and shake the liquid to the top of the wicking, when they start going dry. They taste burnt or stale if you don't get a lot of liquid into the coil area of the wick. I gave up on anything that uses the top wicking method. The clear outer casing is a good idea though. Lets ya know when they are needing refilled.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines