Blank Cartridges And Ejuice

St3v0

Hi,

I recently bought blank carts and fill them with my favorite ejuice. Volcano customer support said a cart holds seven drops. I've tried this but every time I vape, ejuice comes out the tip. I take easy, long drags and make sure the ecig is pointing downward. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? Thanks!

Those are a little trickier to refill,I think you have to poke the filler out of the cart with a paper clip .It is in a little cup ,if you try to drip the liquid into it and you miss it goes around the cup of filler and into your mouth.They are like the Joye 306 carts .There also is condensation that forms in the chamber behind the filler and you might be getting that.I would think you could blow through the cart and into a tissue to get the liquid and ondensation out from where it is not sposed to be.Here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxi-W9l_T1w

Edited by mcquinn

A drip tip is not necessary for direct dripping on to atomizer. A drip tip just makes it easier. :thumbsup: With a drip tip there is no need to remove the mouthpiece for dripping. It has a large bore hole that lets the liquid get to the atomizer.

Don't waste your time on filling the cartages. Either use Cartomizers or use the cartage and toss out the filler and Direct Drip. Follow the video by Chris.

Drip Tips feel more solid in my mouth and like birddog said you don't have the take it off every time you drip.

If you are using the smaller Volcano model (l88b) a 306 style drip tip will fit just fine.

If you are using the Magma model, any 510 drip tip will work. :thumbsup:

As for filling the carts, try taking the polyfill out completely, adding about half the suggested number of drops, and then slowly insert the filler, letting the juice absorb into it. Fluff a bit with tweezers or paperclip, then add more drops, fluff.

Repeat until the filler has absorbed all it will hold. Best to use a drop or two less than try to overfill, which will cause flooding, and will almost certainly get juice in your mouth.