All You Need Is Coke Cola

SKEEZA

I'v tried alot of remedies for bringing back atomizers an none of them ever worked until now! So heres the secret, :dribble: put the dead atomizer in a bowl of coke an let it set for 24hrs. Then take it out an rinse it under hot water as hot as you can bare until you think its good an rinsed out. Then let it dry you can dry it out with a hair dryer if you want but i just let it air dry. From there when its dryed out put it back on your device and it should fire right up. Thought id share Good Luck :clover:

Edited by SKEEZA

I'v tried alot of remedies for bringing back atomizers an none of them ever worked until now! So heres the secret, :dribble: put the dead atomizer in a bowl of coke an let it set for 24hrs. Then take it out an rinse it under hot water as hot as you can bare until you think its good an rinsed out. Then let it dry you can dry it out with a hair dryer if you want but i just let it air dry. From there when its dryed out put it back on your device and it should fire right up. Thought id share Good Luck :clover:

I've been vaping for like 5 months now, and the entire time I've been cleaning atomizers by soaking them in rubbing alcohol. Not once have I had an atomizer die on me or need to be "brought back." I still have my very first atomizer from blu, and it's still going strong. And the same goes for my original 510 atomizer. I haven't even had to touch either of the atties that came with my riva kit yet.

I clean them pretty regularly, usually once a week or two, or whenever the atomizer feels clogged.