Where To Battery

Prouddad

Can someone tell me where can I buy batteries ? I am looking for a 3v 3000mAh protected battery. I don't want UltraFire batteries, because I have had bad experience with them. Also I would like to buy American made if possible. Been looking all day on the INTERNET and can't find anything. The other option is that the vendor told me I can use 6v in my mod, but I don't know what to buy for that. I learned very early to have plenty of juice on hand and also batteries. I have 25 10ml bottles of juice and three batteries. But would you know all three batteries don't frigging work, two don't hold a charge and the other one I took the protection off and the circuit board. But I did that months ago because I was having problems with that battery. Right now I don't care how much I pay for the battery as long if it works good. Was spending $20 a day on analogs anyway so don't care to spend that on one battery.

Not aware of any batteries made in the USA. I think Tenergy is an American company, but the batts are manufactured in China. Don't discount the Ultrafires. I have four 18650s and some 14500s and never had any issues with them.

For 6 volts you stack the CR type batteries and may have to use spacers.A lot of people do this with great results but from what I understand the few people who have had batteries explode were putting two in series .So make sure your mod is vented.