Temperature Control Explained

Rixter

Here's a really informative video from Phil Busardo (with guest Brandon from Evolv) that explains why temperature control is the next step in the evolution of vaping gear. Apparently, with TC, you can say goodbye to burnt cotton wicks and heat degradation of your juice.

I'm not an electronics expert, but doesn't the voltage and wattage actually control the temperature? And also with temperature control, how do you take into effect the thoughts of the fluid. For example the viscosity of one fluid is different from the other thus needing to be burnt hotter.

I'm not an electronics expert, but doesn't the voltage and wattage actually control the temperature? And also with temperature control, how do you take into effect the thoughts of the fluid. For example the viscosity of one fluid is different from the other thus needing to be burnt hotter.

You have to watch the video...all will be explained. yes.gif

Here's a really informative video from Phil Busardo (with guest Brandon from Evolv) that explains why temperature control is the next step in the evolution of vaping gear. Apparently, with TC, you can say goodbye to burnt cotton wicks and heat degradation of your juice.

Thanks Rixter!

I have had that video sitting in my "watch later" for months and I have not watched it. I am really glad I did. I didn't understand how much the new technology would do for us. I am definitely going to be looking a lot harder at a DNA-40 or DNA-25 device.

Some of the things that amazes me about the board:

Reverse battery protection (should have always been there)

It will not allow you to draw more amps than the battery will safely handle (how does it know if you have a 10 amp or 25 amp battery?)

The way it just limits the temperature of the coil, not the power to the coil. (I always thought they were the same)

This has to be one of the safest boards on the market. I hope YiHi's new temp control has similar features, it is always good to have competition to keep prices down!