Thinking of buying on E Bay

I want an Aspire mini BAD. Checked ebay and a seller has them at 25$ free ship. Little reluctant to order from the ebay-anyone bought from this seller -vapenw . He/she has a very high rating but i suppose if you end up with a bad one, you lose. Looking for advice. Paul

They are only 27 in the vapor talk store. And they back the product. Its not worth the risk to save a few dollars imo

Easily 90-95% of all the vaping ripoffs I have seen originated with eBay. Personally I would never buy vape gear there. Pay $2-3 more and know you are dealing with a great vendor like the VaporTalk Store or Sweet- Vapes imo.

I want an Aspire mini BAD. Checked ebay and a seller has them at 25$ free ship. Little reluctant to order from the ebay-anyone bought from this seller -vapenw . He/she has a very high rating but i suppose if you end up with a bad one, you lose. Looking for advice. Paul

I just received my nautilus mini from keon718 on eBay. It was packaged with care and already check for authenticity! Would buy another one from him/her again

Having baught a few things on ebay, regardless if its vape kits or accessories, i found it was always a hassle if the product crapped out. even if its from the right brand. if ANYTHING goes wrong. it seems to be more complicated. I would suggest the WT store here for the simple fact that IF something goes south. no matter what it is, Im sure they would take care of you with only your satisfaction in mind.

No Ebay for me- I get what you guys are saying- I,ll spend the extra 2-5dollars and buy from reputable vape sellers. Tried to talk Veteran Vaper into getting these (he may yet) because I KNOW he sells only the real thing and backs his products to the hilt!! Thanks fellow vapors. Paul