Juice On Hands/lips

Hello all, I’m a newbie. I know juice is a high concentration of nicotine, and should avoid getting on lips/skin/etc.. However, if I spill/drip some one my hands, or get some on my lips, I’m paranoid, and wash my hands right away, or rinse out my mouth. For veteran vapeors out there, should I really be that paranoid? I mean if I get a couple drops of my lips or skin of 18mg juice, that’s maybe only equivalent to a couple of analogs. Its not like I’m drinking 1ml of it, which would close to like smoking an entire pack of analogs at once.

So just a question for veterans. A simple wipe my hands/lips with a cloth should be fine? Anyone out there experience high levels of nic side effects/bad problems by accidently getting to much on skin or to much in mouth by accident?

It sounds like you may be a little too paranoid. If I get some e-juice on my hands I usually wash my hands, not out of fear of the nicotine but because I dont want to get juice all over my keyboard & mouse :lol: If I get e-juice on my lips I usually just wipe my lips or just spit it out.

Yea, I prolly am. Reading posts about warning people to use gloves/etc when making their own juices with high nic based bulk solution gets me gitty. Also paranoid about dripping some on the floor, not knowing about it, and my 25lb dog licking it up. I'm sure it would hurt a 25lb dog. I'm sure a drop or two of the 18mg juice I use won't hurt me if some leaks on my hands/lips. Shoot 2ml of it goes in my lungs everyday, lol.

I was careful to wash my hands when I first started. Now if I get juice on my hands I just lick it off. LOL!

But like you said, I'm sure a pet would lap it up if you had a big spill, so do be careful about that.

When I first started vaping several months ago, I noticed that if I got some E-liquid on my finger(s) it would dry up those areas. Now if I'm refilling a cartomizer or my Ego-T, I am always sure to have a wet paper towel and a dry paper towel, so that any excesss (whether on me or on the table or on any of the E-cigarette) is wiped off cleanly. I clean with the damp paper towel first, then follow up with the dry paper towel.

Any amount of E-liquid in or on my mouth is completely unacceptable to me, but this is simply the "bar" that I have set for myself and has no bearing on what is actually safe or unsafe. I take proper measures to prevent E-liquid from getting near me.

Lol, only 8 days into vaping, and I'm already acting like Brian.. My paronia is gone. I get a drop or 2 in my mouth all the time when I pull off the caps to my tank, I just shrug it off. LOL, When I'm mixing juices, I even put a drop on my tounge to taste test, hahaha. I switched to 12mg strength, so know thats weak it doesn't even bother me. HOWEVER, if I ever get it on my hands, I always wash them, and I'm very carefull not to spill and or get them on my clothes. Only because I don't my dog licking it, and I don't want to be feeding my dog treats with nicotene on my hands. I'm more concerned about her than me.. :yes