Can't Pull The Trigger!

Well I've been looking into it an I think I want a map tank mod but $30 for an atty? Is it really worth it? I was thinking about getting the ego tank attys instead but I'm getting my provari soon (hopefully). So I keep going round and round in this vicious circle. So convince me. Which one? And I know you junkies don't say both. Lol

The MAP tank is cool but bulky, the eGo tank is more subtle doesn't hold as much juice but you won't get so many strange looks.

As if I don't get strange looks already. Smoking on what looks like a marker in places I shouldn't be smoking at all. Not one for being subtle any way. Does kinda look like an alien in a test tube though. Lol

Well I've been looking into it an I think I want a map tank mod but $30 for an atty? Is it really worth it? I was thinking about getting the ego tank attys instead but I'm getting my provari soon (hopefully). So I keep going round and round in this vicious circle. So convince me. Which one? And I know you junkies don't say both. Lol

Doesn't the atty for the ego tank have a section of the barrel flare down around the cone section? That prtion would have to be cut off to use it on the provari. A dremel with a cutoff wheel should do the job, and if you don't mind doing a little work for it, this option would save you some money. You could always go with the stormy tank mod, it holds a little less juice than the MAP tank, but is a bit cheaper at $13.00

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=592&category_id=93&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=85

i have the 4ml one made by stormy (called stormy) ordered.

will be here in the mail tomorrow.

if it sucks so will the map

i'll let you know soon as the ry4 comes in. i will not fill a 15$ mod with this ****ty loranns mixed diy juice.

Edited by Jolly

The MAP tank is not an atty There is a Ce2 cartomizer inside and you can replace the cartomizer. You keep the tank and throw away the Ce2 so its not a 30 dollar atty.

The MAP tank is not an atty There is a Ce2 cartomizer inside and you can replace the cartomizer. You keep the tank and throw away the Ce2 so its not a 30 dollar atty.

I realize that it's Ce2 and you do keep the tank but thanks for the correction. More importantly what do you think of them? Have you used one? and do you like it?

What it comes down to is do you like ce2s. The map tank will essentially work like a ce2 in a standard size tube. Possibly some improvement due to more space around the slits for better wicking. I personally love ce2s. You will probably need to pull the e2 out of the tank and clean it after you put 10-20ml through it. If not the taste can change with gunk build up. A quick torch of the wick and dry burn and it will be as good as new. Since you can expose the wicks cleaning is easier and you can make each one last for months if you want. e2s require a few minutes of work once or twice a week to keep working great. Make sure you get one that works best on your device. I like 2.5ohm for 3.7v. 3ohm work well for me between 4 and 5v. You could buy a 5 pack of e2s and try em out first. Invest in a tube cutter for $5 so you can replace the one in the map tank. I think it would be worth it if you like e2s and don't want to monkey around making your own tank mod. good luck

I still haven't ventured into the world of tanks and Clearomizers or EC's. I'm with you on this Casea. And as far as the tank goes, I'm upset that I have to be "in the know" and a "pro" while shopping.... where's the info we need at the websites?? It's so confusing. The Products & Vendors are starting to Confuse me out of trying anything new.

So I ordered an Illuminated Bottom Feeder. I have attys for that already lol.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i got the map tank, this thing is somewhat big but with how it looks you must buy one

with a drip tip on it, its about 65mm long (length of 18650 battery) and about as round as a cr123a

looks like this was a factory design unlike the other tank i got.

pretty happy so far with it.

if i leave my tekk laying down with the tank on it i do get some flooding. so if you can stand your mod/ecig upright if you have or plan to get one.

the vape on mine is much cooler than that of a carto. that took some getting used to but after a half day of vaping im pretty used to it.

now also with either device you can remove the e2 in it, provided they were to die.

i tried this with my stormy and totally broke the e2 in there.. not that i was going to use it anyways but if i wanted to i could buy a pack of e2 for either and replace them.

so if you look at it that way, that your paying for a reusable tank its not a bad investment.