Best Price On Unflavored Ejuice / Flavorings

taylorj

I'm interested in starting mixing, and want to get the most out of my money. I found a 120ml bottle of 100mg unflavored ejuice for about $53 with shipping seems like a pretty good deal compared to most other places I've looked, but I thought I'd see if you guys knew of anything better.

Also love to hear about cheap flavorings that are really good. I can get lorann's in town but thats about it, and they don't have a huge variety. I'm getting my sis an ego for her bday and a dr pepper flavoring would be amazing. I've seen mixed reviews on the dekang dr pepper everything from it's just like dr pepper to it tastes like rootbeer lol

I've been getting my nic from myfreedomsmokes. Current discount code is "Less35" for 35% off.

MyFreedomSmokes

I would encourage you to use a lower nic level for you mixing though as nic is quite dangerous. What strength do you vape? I vape 24mg and use 48mg for mixing.

Not much to add, Brian pretty much covered it.

Just make sure you are ordering from a reputable supplier and if you are going to use high nicotine concentration be extremely careful. It really is very dangerous at higher concentrations.

I vape 18mg/ml and usually mix with 36mg/ml--just makes calculating easy.

I mostly use flavourart flavoring from freedomsmokeusa. but have used DIY flavorshack also. Both great places.

Thanks for the replies. I'll be mixing mine at around 10mg/ml. I'm aware of the dangers using the high nic solutions and will take every precaution should I decide to to use it. I'm not opposed to using a lower mg nic, but it doesn't seem to be nearly as cost efficient. I'm getting my sis an ego for her birthday next month and my other sis is getting her boyfriend one around the same time. since there aren't any places around here to buy e-liquid I'm guessing I'll end up mixing for us all and don't know what strenth they will choose.

Well a few tips, start low on the flavorings. It's pretty easy in the search for more flavor to end up with a cloying mess. Also a just mixed, then vaped batch will probably taste much different the next day (or week). Good eliquid always has a few ingredients, not just one. Certain subtle undertones can really enhance the overall satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i buy my nic from MFS, but i purchase the 500 mills of 100mg

$166 - $110 with 35% off, so thats pretty much $20 per 100 mills

thats 1.2 mills(lets say 1.0mills for this exersize)

of nicotine per 10 mills (for 12mg) of overall juice,

works out to make 500 bottles of 10 mill juice at around 20c each

(just for the nicotine not inc the other ingredients and bottle.)

Not bad if you come up with a freaking good flavour. but like every one else is saying,

I would not recommend this to someone who is new at working with chems...

Edited by unifx