Stupid Pocket

Like an idiot, I kept putting my Joker back in the inside pocket of my jacket, even though it would occasionally slip out when I bent over and hit the ground. Yesterday I did it again, and it smacked the cold hard concrete in the garage. I scooped it up, and hit the button to take a drag... led came on, but no vapor. I changed the atomizer, but no luck. So that's my story... batteries, good... switch, good... led, good... but no vapor. Anyone else experienced this? Looks like it's headed back to Vaprlife for repair. At least I've got plenty of back-ups. :crybaby: 3.7 volt back ups, :crybaby:

Thanks for the reply, Mark. By the "center pin" I'm assuming you mean the piece down inside the atomizer fitting. I'm a pretty handy guy, but exactly how do I do that?

Edited by SmokinHammer

Okay, I did my homework. Searched the site, and got out the precision screwdriver set. Tried "raising" the center post in the atomizer fitting, but still no vapor. Anyone else have any ideas before I send this thing in?

Good to see ya again! :) The good news is that vaprlife will turn it around pretty fast. When I sent mine in for the upgrade it was back within a week (round trip). Like Joe said, I'd check the connector for power first. Also may want to try fresh batteries (maybe one got damaged). Do you have the FV or the AV?