Cignot E-Juice Review

Hatchet

I just received my newest e-juice order from Cignot. It's the third time around for these flavors so I thought I should say something. First off the service is great and my order arrived quickly. The only downside to the Cignot e-juice is that they don't have PG VG blend options although they do have each of their many flavors in both PG and VG. I mix them myself to increase the vapor over PG only juice.

Parliament: This is my favorite tobaccoish flavor. Great thoat hit, great flavor and plenty of vapor. I mix 5ml VG with 20ml PG with good results

Rum: This one grew on me. I was expecting something that tasted like rum (go figure) and this doesn't. It's somewhat sweet and fruity. Once I got over the fact that it didn't taste like rum I started liking it. Actually liking it a lot! Medium throat hit, very pleasant flavor, and plenty of vapor (5ml VG with 20ml PG).

Watermelon: This is my favorite fruity flavor. It reminds me of a watermelon Jolly Rancher (not the fruit). I love watermelon Jolly Ranchers so I am very pleased. Great throat hit, strong flavor and plenty of vapor (5ml VG with 20ml PG)

I have also recently received a few flavors from myfreedomsmokes (Teaberry, Bubble gum, and Pineapple Jolly Rancher) premixed. The jury is still out on these. I know better than to evaluate e-juice flavors after only one use.

Hatchet

So far I really like the extensive selection of flavors, the quality, and the service at Cignot.

I wouldn't call it sweet. It's pretty cigarette-like for me. Tastes a little smokey, sort of dry and has a terrific throat hit. I like to vape it when I'm in a bar, around others who smoke or want something cigarette-like. I didn't smoke Parliaments so I don't know if it's really like one but there's none of that spice flavor that is in the most of the Marlboro e-juices or that mossy? flavor in many of the other cigarette flavors. It's not cigar or pipe tasting, no fruitiness. I started vaping in August and I got taste buds back. I tried a analog a couple of weeks ago and found that I preferred the Parliament to the analog. It's less dry and has more flavor than an analog but still has that cigarette thing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines