Are There Any Downfalls For The Tornado-T

wakenvape

i just ordered a tornado-t from totally wicked. and i did as much research as i could stand and it all points to be a really good produCt but did i get caught up in the hype? i think this is the right unit for me but i am still new to the whole e-cig thing i have a 510 now but it just dosnt last as long as i want it too. my questions to you guys is there any things i should watch out for and are there any downfalls? i think a tank is a great way to deliver the e-juice im just not as experianced as some of you. any imput would be greatly appriciated.

i just ordered a tornado-t from totally wicked. and i did as much research as i could stand and it all points to be a really good produCt but did i get caught up in the hype? i think this is the right unit for me but i am still new to the whole e-cig thing i have a 510 now but it just dosnt last as long as i want it too. my questions to you guys is there any things i should watch out for and are there any downfalls? i think a tank is a great way to deliver the e-juice im just not as experianced as some of you. any imput would be greatly appriciated.

I use the Tornado from TW as well as the SD MKII and a Titan 510 and DD. I ordered the attys and empty tanks since I mix my own juice. There are some good videos on YouTube reviewing the Tank. They just started shipping to the public Monday so no one has had a chance to really try it. The advantage of the Tornado or EGo over the 510 is battery life which is why I added the Tornado to my collection. I am looking forward to trying it to have that supply of juice in the tank and not have to continually drip drip drip juice into the atty. From what I have seen it looks like a good product but in a week I think you'll see plenty of reviews from users to make up your own mind. I travel for work from time to time and look forward to being able to take advantage of the battery life of the Tornado and not having to change out carts as often.

I've never used the Tank part, but I've used Tornado/eGo for a year now and will say it's a great unit to have. TW is a good company with good products. You don't have to worry about that at all. I think you'll really like the Tornado.

The Tank system is fairly new... I know there are a few member who have ordered them, but still waiting to get them. Will be nice to get some real feedback. Let us know how you like them. Worst case, you can still use regular 510 attys on those batteries.

• 2 weeks later...

The Tank system is fairly new... I know there are a few member who have ordered them, but still waiting to get them. Will be nice to get some real feedback. Let us know how you like them. Worst case, you can still use regular 510 attys on those batteries.

I have been vaping on my Tornado-Tank ecigs for a solid 2 days of continuous vaping. I'm happy to report the first concer of leaking. No! Absolutely none. The system works as advertised with no mess. I'm using 2 tank catridges with 2 different juices and no problems. Very easy to use and maintsin.

"Someone" in chat was using a 'Tank' the other night and said it was "awesome and great, etc.". Said it "vaped away every single drop in the tank every time..." and it also looked to me like it produced massive vapor as well. Should turn out to be a great addition to vaping! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I JUST got tornado-T atty's and empty tanks in the mail tonight and so far so good!

It took 3 tries pulling the tank out and putting it back in to get it to produce vape but now OMG THIS THING HITS BETTER THAN DRIPPING.

The flavor and throat hit is not quite as strong as dripping but the vapor production is as good or better than dripping so far.

It does have a bit of an airy hiss to it and a little bubble pop noise like a carto will make.

I'm doing my Dulcis 24 out of it right now but i'm gonna pop in some Apple dapple and some butterscotch in a bit. will return at the end of the night with results as far as how long a tank lasts for me.

I need to take back my last comment about the flavor and throat hit. I've been vaping it pretty hard for the last 20 minutes and now she's broke in well the flavor and TH are back =)

So far it's all the goodness of dripping without the hassle. As long as the Atty's last I give it major props.

I've had my atty and tanks for a couple of days now and I really like it! It's simple to use and I agree with you adamne...if the atomizer lasts, this is a great addition to my eGo. I should really order another one fast before this seemingly certain NY ban goes into effect!

I've been using the Tornado T now for about 2 weeks and I love the vap and the amount of time between refills. However, I find that it leaks.. all the way through almost. Not all the time.. sometimes with brand new cartridges and sometimes after I've refilled one a few times. Often it leaks out the pipe, which sucks because it's a mouthful of liquid.. sometimes it's at all the seams (between atomizer/cartridge). Is there a difference between refill cartridges and just refilling a pre-packaged cartridge? Trying to figure out if it's operator issue or something with my mechanism? Thoughts?