In Your A$$

The FDA is worried about the ecig but there are products like this on the market?....

nicolaxx.jpg

Cigarettes are this nation's number-one preventable health hazard. With Nicolaxx, the only Nicotine Anal Suppository, you will be on your way to breaking the horrible and destructive habit of smoking. Nicolaxx takes away that edge of 'needing' to have that cigarette and takes only moments to insert. You'll notice the difference right away -- cravings will decrease and if your lungs could talk, they would thank you for it.

As someone already stated, I suppose with all the crooked a@@holes over at the FDA, this is perfect.

"takes only moments to insert."

I'm imagining those 'moments' involve closing your eyes and trying to think about Christmas.

"You'll notice the difference right away"

Well, I imagine you'd walk a bit different for starters! And you'd be thinking "boy, this is almost as good as smoking!" ;)

Chris, this was a hoot. Thanks for posting it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The FDA is worried about the ecig but there are products like this on the market?....

nicolaxx.jpg

As someone already stated, I suppose with all the crooked a@@holes over at the FDA, this is perfect.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Could you imagine?

Me "yea I'll be right back going on a smoke break"

Person "do you think I could bum one"

Me "ummmm...."

I suppose you really would need an asstray ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a video review?

LOL. God I hope not. Chris and Sean are great on reviews, but I'm gonna take a pass on that one :)

Chris: Ok, today we will be reviewing Nicolaxx!

Sean: Oh boy...

Chris: Ok, Sean will be trying the 18mg strength, and I'll be going for 36mg strength!

Sean: I feel sick...

Chris: You just remove the wrapper like so. It's ready to go. Sean, please be so kind....