900 Mah Ego Bat

nitekap

Really excited about my new 900 mah bat. Pulled it off the charger at 3:00 am yesterday, and just now had to go to my backup. I use my EGO mid to heavy, depending what I'm doing, but have hit the hell out of the 900. Thats about 32 hours on 1 bat, less a few hours for sleep. Thats killer. Gotta order more of theese...

Really excited about my new 900 mah bat. Pulled it off the charger at 3:00 am yesterday, and just now had to go to my backup. I use my EGO mid to heavy, depending what I'm doing, but have hit the hell out of the 900. Thats about 32 hours on 1 bat, less a few hours for sleep. Thats killer. Gotta order more of theese...

Thats good to hear!!..just ordered one myself a few min ago.:thumbup:

I haven't gotten around to a 900/1000 mAh yet. I've got 7 650's and one usb eGo which I plug in ever time I get the chance so it never has a chance to run out.

Don't know if I need a 900? But what the hell...I'll probably get one anyway when one of these dies...lol

I didn't think my 900mah eGo batteries lasted any longer than my regular ones did.

I've had eGo batteries for a year now and I always use them until the light blinks. It's never shortened the life of any of them. I'm averaging over 6 months for each battery.

I have a 1000 mah and it lasted about 12 hours. I've read on another forum that the 900's seemed to have extra life in them, so I ordered one. Today I'm into about 14 hours and it's still going strong. Maybe for once in my life I got the lucky one. (Knock on wood.) I did order 2 more this a.m.

Im with you on this one Nana....I got my 900mah in and fully charged it.. used it till the light started blinking, and I would say also that it last about the same amount of time that my 650's do.....meh?...its a good backup~!